Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange I got the email looking final payment paid it straight away. No sign of my figure or reply from him yet. Know if he away on holiday?

Have you tried contacting him on facebook or youtube?
He didnt answer my email so I contacted him on both facebook and youtube and he replied almost straight away.

@Blade & FLOSI - Congrats guys!:hi5:

Terminator-AR18.png

The AR18 system is a very unique system, you could get very close if you take an m16 front grip and barrel and combine it with a ar15 grip and if you can find a collabsible stock that is.

Was going to use an FNC80 and replace the front grip by the M16 one.
But can't get my hand on the FNC80 anymore.

Wasn't the stock actually completely removed in the police shootout?
Like for the spas?

Duddum dum dumdum!!!

IMAG0424.jpg

I got a deadline today so will open him later.
But having this bad boy sat behind ya make one work faster!! Flippen exciting!! :panic: :)

:lol:lol:lol this figure is so last week. :lecture

Congrats Flos.

I really love the BD head. Can't wait for a police station T800.

Both sculpts are just amazing, as are the details in the outfit, though I did somehow lose a stud on the back of the jacket. This has instantly become one of my favorite figures.

Mk IV comes today! :yess:

I really love the BD head. Can't wait for a police station T800.

Both sculpts are just amazing, as are the details in the outfit, though I did somehow lose a stud on the back of the jacket. This has instantly become one of my favorite figures.

Mk IV comes today! :yess:

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Yes T1 is amazing, I just got some T-1000 last night to make a cop version besides the regular version of my T-1000 that's coming. I'm playing catch yup with the whole Terminator series.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Yes T1 is amazing, I just got some T-1000 last night to make a cop version besides the regular version of my T-1000 that's coming. I'm playing catch yup with the whole Terminator series.

Over time I've grown to be a little board with the T-1000... No clue as to why, he's just not as cool as an Arnie Terminator. :dunno I don't think I ever even took pics when I got it.

Over time I've grown to be a little board with the T-1000... No clue as to why, he's just not as cool as an Arnie Terminator. :dunno

Jesus I was blown away by it and I just had parts until Teemu sends me his full figure brand new, I was not as hyped to get him from the get go but I have everything else from the T2 line, so I figured it's about right time to jump on him.

Over time I've grown to be a little board with the T-1000... No clue as to why, he's just not as cool as an Arnie Terminator. :dunno I don't think I ever even took pics when I got it.

I think that could be doen to the outfit he has. ie. a cop, which we see every day. Big Austrian oaks, not so much! :)

I got bored with the guy pretty quick, too. Not sure why. He's got so many options that this shouldn't be the case, but he just sort of hangs out on my display (well, the 2 of them I made) and doesn't draw much attention to himself.

It may be that I ended up posing him in film-accurate guises (one generic cop, one with donut head and motorcycle pants/no utility belt), and neither looks all that interesting. I really liked my original set-up for him, though it was not film accurate. I might just go back to that now that you have me thinking about it.

SDC12573.jpg

Do you see Saint Louisian Oaks?

440812_o.gif

No offense Skiman, but that one loses some of its "oomph" when you take the sound away :lol

It just looks depressing because two guys are crying.

I got bored with the guy pretty quick, too. Not sure why. He's got so many options that this shouldn't be the case, but he just sort of hangs out on my display (well, the 2 of them I made) and doesn't draw much attention to himself.

It may be that I ended up posing him in film-accurate guises (one generic cop, one with donut head and motorcycle pants/no utility belt), and neither looks all that interesting. I really liked my original set-up for him, though it was not film accurate. I might just go back to that now that you have me thinking about it.

SDC12573.jpg

No offense Skiman, but that one loses some of its "oomph" when you take the sound away :lol

It just looks depressing because two guys are crying.

I dropped down to just one displayed T1000. Normal head, regular cop, all the bullet holes and both hook arms... I'm hoping having only one on display will make me enjoy him more.

I went hook arms, bullet holes on the chest and donut head for mine. I like him well enough; but its just not T1 :lecture

Back