Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good old Canada Post, my package sat in the post office for 5 days before they finally sent it to the distribution centre 10-15 kms away. So its now delayed until Friday. :slap

My signature says it all.

But a great kickoff to the weekend, right?

Good old Canada Post, my package sat in the post office for 5 days before they finally sent it to the distribution centre 10-15 kms away. So its now delayed until Friday. :slap

____, atleast you're GETTING it THIS week.

Yeah but don't you find its the "wait" thats most exciting? :wink1: I know it sounds stupid but am I right?

Annoyingly excited, I feel like a kid the night before Christmas waiting for Barney Ross, and this too, thankfully at least this figure's almost here.

Yeah but don't you find its the "wait" thats most exciting? :wink1: I know it sounds stupid but am I right?

Hmm, depends. Once you have a tracking number or you know it's going to be shipping soon, yeah, I agree its exciting. Anticipating the package, opening the box, putting the figure together etc.

But you have 2 days, well 1 day of waiting really. That's exciting. I've been pulled left and right between ebay sellers and online stores because of my impatient ass. Serves me right and now I'm going to have to wait a few additional weeks. Not exciting.

It's kind of like weaving in an out of lanes on the highway trying to go faster or get further along, you'd actually be better to stay in your lane and go with the flow.

He's being stripped naked and used on an alternating basis as T1 or T2 arrival scene T-800 or T4 CGI arnie versus John Connor. I also need his pants for a SWAT shootout T-800 I have planned once HT eventually make the BD version. (mind you I am starting to worry that this may not happen)

I see. Great idea!
I think the BD T-800 is bound to happen at some point but it does seem like HTs are very busy with other licenses right now.
It will come though...we'll just have to wait a long time.:impatient:
Im less hopeful of a T1 police shootout and even more so a Kyle Reese though...which are both more important to me than BD T2 :gah:
We'll probably have to wait forever for those :(
Damn you HTs and your often crazy decisions :gah:

Jeez, I just can't win. Sideshow JUST canceled my preorder too.

From Cornerstonecomics.

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding your recent order for The Terminator Classic
(1984) T-800 12-inch Collector Figure. It has been brought to our attention
that for a brief period from late last night to this morning the product
status reflected as In-Stock. Once the issue was brought to our attention
the listing was immediately reverted back to the appropriate pre-order
status . We are certain that the error may have been made while preparing
and updating the products arrival status which is expected in the next 2-3
weeks. We sincerely apologize for this error and by no means intended it to
be misleading in any way.

We are very aware of how important it is for our clients and the entire
collectible community to finally procure these products after enduring the
long period of anticipation from the items solicitation to the US
Distribution date. We hope this error has resulted in minimal frustration
to you as our client but most importantly as a fellow collector. If you have
any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Guess this serves me right but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. :mad:

Daaaammn!
Unlucky there mate.
As maulfan said, you might as well just wait it out now.
Torture I know, but its not too far off now.
But if I have to wait any longer than the 15th Jan, im not going to be very happy...

I see. Great idea!
I think the BD T-800 is bound to happen at some point but it does seem like HTs are very busy with other licenses right now.
It will come though...we'll just have to wait a long time.:impatient:
Im less hopeful of a T1 police shootout and even more so a Kyle Reese though...which are both more important to me than BD T2 :gah:
We'll probably have to wait forever for those :(
Damn you HTs and your often crazy decisions :gah:

Really? Right now I feel like HT, if anything are more likely to make another T1 figure before they revisit and finish T2. To go to the trouble of getting Arnie to sign off on T1 only to just make the one figure...2 headsculpts granted...but even so, I think Police Shootout T-800 will happen easily - he won't be as complex a figure as T2 BD since he can use a normal T-800 body. The LED eye is the only complication.

The complexities of BD T2 plus them being busy with other lines is probably what has held him back :(

But youre getting it this Friday, right?
Your sig should have a big massive smile lol

Hmm, depends. Once you have a tracking number or you know it's going to be shipping soon, yeah, I agree its exciting. Anticipating the package, opening the box, putting the figure together etc.

But you have 2 days, well 1 day of waiting really. That's exciting. I've been pulled left and right between ebay sellers and online stores because of my impatient ass. Serves me right and now I'm going to have to wait a few additional weeks. Not exciting.

Agreed. The wait gets exciting once you know its on its way. Before that, when you have no real idea how long you have to wait, its just frustrating.

Really? Right now I feel like HT, if anything are more likely to make another T1 figure before they revisit and finish T2. To go to the trouble of getting Arnie to sign off on T1 only to just make the one figure...2 headsculpts granted...but even so, I think Police Shootout T-800 will happen easily - he won't be as complex a figure as T2 BD since he can use a normal T-800 body. The LED eye is the only complication.

The complexities of BD T2 plus them being busy with other lines is probably what has held him back :(

Im sure we'll see another T1 T-800 eventually but I just think we'll see a BD T2 first.
It does make sense your way though...but then again, this is HTs were talking about here!
At the end of the day, im just worried about a 1984 Reese.
The others are bound to come at some point imo.

Don't we have any sources who can ask Hot Toys for some kind of definitive info on the status of the T1 and T2 lines?

I want an end to this 'will they, won't they'.

Don't we have any sources who can ask Hot Toys for some kind of definitive info on the status of the T1 and T2 lines?

I want an end to this 'will they, won't they'.

I want an end to it too.
Surely it cant be that hard for HTs to let us know what their plans are when they buy a license.
All this guess work is annoying.
:mad:

I got that impression with him in that interview but I don't blame him , it was a stupid idea to kill him but then to have the nerve to show his dead body with his face in the spaceship without even letting him he was going to be shown in the movie is pushing it a bit imo. :lol
I'm glad he got money off of fox anyway.
I noticed yesterday they actually took down a professional review from spill.com that gets thousands if not millions of views. It was taken down since they were using there content apparently. What a way to make your movies look good.:rotfl

He also had a beef with fox over his likeness because he assumed that he was the one that was going to be the character that was impregnated because the friend that seen his cast told him he looked like he was chest busted.

Ht probably bailed on the likeness right for him because he wanted to much money and they were still an up and coming company at the time.the terminator and aliens line were the first I ever heard of HT.

abc express ain't like they used to be,it takes ages before they ship out pre-orders now.Mine haven't even been sent yet.

so they give us the head but nothing else for this scene....why?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kkreOzecZ7A?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kkreOzecZ7A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back