Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those pics OMG. Too bad there's no ab articulation. Dynamic poses would've gone a long way if it had been included.

Cool...this definetly look much cooler compare in the movie...such a wonderful masterpiece.

Wonderful Pics OMG! :clap

Ya OMG's pics have really made me put the flaws aside and look at the fig as it is ..and overall it seems awesome ..its sure to be a stand-out figure in the detolf:) ..i think i will order this guy tonight!

..and i love heavy figures!

Just great pics OMG!!!

The headsize doesn't bother me, but the height does. Even though he's still taller than Royce, I thought he'd be taller than all the preds we've seen so far. Or is it just the P1 Pred he's supposed to be taller than?

Great pics OMG, I can't wait to get this. Sure its smaller then what was shown but that doesn't take away from how great he looks to me. I'm going to end up with a great delivery from toys, Berzerker, Royce and Warmachine all in one!

Hot toys must send you a gift OMG , your pics are saving a lot of cancelled preorders :)

Great pics, congrats

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

These are my favorite shots. Love the fact that the trophy has a new sculpt. And that pic at the top... awesome.

Head size issues are more apparent with these guys, but he still looks rockin' with the bio on. Plus, I've accepted his shorter height and it's actually a good thing, since I'm running out of vertical space :). Only nitpick with it now is the dread length... papa loves long dreads. AVP and P2, I'm lookin' at you.

Last edited:
Isn't it just a repaint of the same damn one they've been milking for several years? This is the best it's ever looked, but I wish they'd do it with a flexible spine; the stiff spine really limits its use.

No dude thats a whole new one. The old one has like a textbook looking pelvis and this one is more "meaty". :rotfl

Back