Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:nana:

backstagee.jpg

Classic/P1 at 13.4".... Retail Berserker at 14.0"..... Proto Berserker at 14.6" (note: that proto Berserker is standing a bit further back)

Actually, the Berserker Predator collectible figure is taller than our Classic Predator collectible that we announced earlier. However, it is normal for the products to have slight reduction in the proportion in the production process. And there may be slight discrepancy in calculating the size from prototype to final products this time, resulting in slight difference between the size of prototype and final products of Berserker Predator collectible, which we are sorry about that.

there IS a height discrepancy. they are sorry. does that make it better?:dunno

cant wait for mine to arrive. this pred will be the deciding factor for the future preds in my collection. looks like i can retire from this line before the year ends...:(

it being HUGE was kinda a plus since they took out most of the articulation out. bummer.

:lol We are sorry that it shrunk but it is normal to have shrinkage....
Hot Toys really bit themselves in the butt advertising the Berserker super tall in the first place.

What's next? We are sorry that the Tony Stark headsculpt isn't included with the Mark IV. It is normal for the actor to not like our sculpts and prevent us from using the actor's likeness. :lol

Last edited:
Not to mention charging almost $200 for it. :dunno
Kind of a downer with this "height discrepancy" issue. Well, there's nothing we can do about it now. *sigh*

I was hoping to have a bigger body on the Berserker. It would have offered opportunities to customize some Preds to a better scaled height to other figures. Right now my Preds are barely taller than the T-800.

The Neca 7 inch version also using this proportion in terms of height, berserker n falconer slightly higher than classic, so I guess it is more movie accurate. I will buy this monster after all.

thinking about it....what are the chances of scoring the PROTO beserker pred and where to find it?

still cant get over the height loss, this got me going despite the articulation cut backs. now its gone too. (sigh)

Seeing as how this figure has little accessories and is not the most accurate figure HT has made, makes the smaller height a little bit of a bummer considering his retail price is nearly $200 USD. Again I personally don't mind it either way but still the whole point of raising the price was that the the new Preds would have newly developed bodies (which they do), and supposedly taller bodies (which they don't).

I turned a blind eye for the inaccuracies this figure has as I was really expecting HUGE predators to display next to the old ones.

I feel like I've been ripped off. With Falconer having no face and now that Berserker's height is lowered, we can expect Falconer to be the same. :(

These new predators should have been priced at $150 max instead. $#@!#$*~!!! :(

Seeing as how this figure has little accessories and is not the most accurate figure HT has made, makes the smaller height a little bit of a bummer considering his retail price is nearly $200 USD. Again I personally don't mind it either way but still the whole point of raising the price was that the the new Preds would have newly developed bodies (which they do), and supposedly taller bodies (which they don't).
I agree with you , now we have a good figure , but shorter than they anounced and with a high price, they could include more accesories or something to compensate but....nothing

I turned a blind eye for the inaccuracies this figure has as I was really expecting HUGE predators to display next to the old ones.

I feel like I've been ripped off. With Falconer having no face and now that Berserker's height is lowered, we can expect Falconer to be the same. :(

These new predators should have been priced at $150 max instead. $#@!#$*~!!! :(

Indeed. Whats worse if we get a Classic Pred, chances are he won't be any taller than the P1 which sucks cause I was hoping Classic would have a taller body that way I could just buy the bone trophies and non damaged bio off ebay and display him as P1.

Or if/when they release Tracker, HT should slash the price by $100. $50 for Berserker and $50 for Falconer. Will get Tracker for $50 bucks! I'll be happy with that and forget these ever happened! Haha! :D

yes, some of us were waiting for the classic predator to improve our P1 character but now this cant happen, falconer and classic will be made according berserkers height and this is a problem

Just got an e-mail from my seller:

This item would be released in a few batches.

The first batches has been but only for their VIP exclusive retail sale.

All the online and oversea pre-orders have to wait to the second batch. Normally it would be a few weeks later from the first batch launched.

Because HOT TOYS like to get the commend from their VIPs and trying to improve the quality on the second or third batch if possible.

So maybe Hot Toys will improve the Berserker in the next batches. I don't have to much hope but they might do it.

Just got an e-mail from my seller:

So maybe Hot Toys will improve the Berserker in the next batches. I don't have to much hope but they might do it.

i will be happy if this happens, but i think that is impossible and if this happens it would be a ____ for people that bought it in the first batch

Back