Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disp.jpg

Plain sick dio here man :rock

Wish I got the resources to create an environment like that.

This is my Berserker & Tracker displayed individually in my display case. Decided to not make the purchase on the Falconer as I like my HT's displayed one figure per shelf. Looks more classy...IMO.

IMG1335.jpg

IMG1330.jpg

IMG1329.jpg

IMG867copy.jpg

IMG863copy.jpg

IMG866copy.jpg

@Bo Shrek, is your shelf Detolf? May I ask which kind of light bulb you're using. Thanks.

This is my Berserker & Tracker displayed individually in my display case. Decided to not make the purchase on the Falconer as I like my HT's displayed one figure per shelf. Looks more classy...IMO.

Your just like me Bo, one figure per shelf, I may got up to two due to space but I definitely won't go over that. I really don't like it when you see 5, 6, 7 figure's all rammed in on one Detolf shelf. Nice Pictures to :)

Thanks guys!! I agree more than two looks crowded and takes away from the beauty of the figure. But then again if you don't have the space what are your gonna do!!!

I keep my 12 inch Ghostbusters two per shelf....sorry I know this is the Berserker forum but I'll just post this which is located directly below Berserker.....so it's related..:nana:

IMG1249.jpg

IMG1247.jpg

IMG1251.jpg

Ugh I'm so jealous...I want a Berserker so bad :(

Fantastic shots though, Mr. Black hasn't look better! :clap:clap:clap

Why don't you get yourself one he is as low as $160 right now. I don't understand how he is the cheapest HT pred out right now when IMO he is easily one of the coolest.

Back