Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im very happy with my P1 form Hot Toys and Neca I dont think I would buy anthor unless Hot Toys really where to up there game... A Classic form Predators is one thing but Im getting tired of seeing figures gettting done over by HT when theyve got plenty on there plate that we havent even seen... Avatar, Batman 89, Metal Gear Solid and much more... HT can make as many remakes as they like when they can balance with there other lines...

Im very happy with my P1 form Hot Toys and Neca I dont think I would buy anthor unless Hot Toys really where to up there game... A Classic form Predators is one thing but Im getting tired of seeing figures gettting done over by HT when theyve got plenty on there plate that we havent even seen... Avatar, Batman 89, Metal Gear Solid and much more... HT can make as many remakes as they like when they can balance with there other lines...
Agreed.
They can put their time and resources towards projects that have not even been worked on yet.

What is Metal Gear Solid? And Avatar is incredibly overrated..

Considering the fact that HT has never redone a Pred, and the skill/quality they have gained since then.. We need redos..

What is Metal Gear Solid? And Avatar is incredibly overrated..

Considering the fact that HT has never redone a Pred, and the skill/quality they have gained since then.. We need redos..

Metal Gear Solid is only just one of the biggest video games of all time... Must be a xbox fan LOL...:lecture Avatar may be overrated I agree but its far form a crap movie funny that it made more money and set ever single record still no figures Hot Toys is loseing money by not putting out figures... Predator I could care less about updated figures form or P2 for that matter... We need all new stuff and not all old stuff redone... I hope you where joking other wise my advice for you would be to stop living under that ROCK that you have been... :lecture

:lol

I was sure it was some video game.. I hate X-box, love Playstation, but haven't owned one in... About a year. Haven't played one since February 2010.

Don't really play video games. Gonna need to buy a new PS3 for Colonial Marines though, and maybe get one of those Call of Duty games.. Everyone seems to love those.

Eh, if HT is smart, they'll redo the Preds.
Predator, Ironman, Batman (perhaps :dunno) are their best sellers, are they not?

Plus, the new Predator body is so far ahead of the old one.. They haven't made as big an improvement with any other figure that I can think of.

They can do Avatar, this Metal Gear Solid game, and several other licenses, and still be able to go back and redo one of their biggest sellers...

Metal gear and avatar are crap, end of story. If HT could make so much money from them, where are the figures? Didn't see all the hold ups with the announcements of Iron Man or Batman. Heck, Captain America isnt even in theaters yet and we got full specs and pics.

Just goes to show, they're crap.

Sprig you're so mean :lol

I need to knock it off :monkey3

Just trying to get people fired up. Harmless fun until feelings get hurt. I concur that MG is a very popular game franchise, but not a mainstream classic like some would portray it to be. Very weird game franchise, but good from what I've seen on it.

And avatar ..... I've just had zero desire to see that movie. Maybe because when that avatar: the last airbender was first announced for theaters it was called avatar, but for whatever reason they dropped it for that movie. I don't like that franchise, but that was BS. And James Cameron was the man as far as my favorite movies, and now he's a big let down. He's gotten away from what made him great so he could win awards. That and those blue things are annoying looking.

Metal gear and avatar are crap, end of story. If HT could make so much money from them, where are the figures? Didn't see all the hold ups with the announcements of Iron Man or Batman. Heck, Captain America isnt even in theaters yet and we got full specs and pics.

Just goes to show, they're crap.

Id hate to tell the truth... But Predators was a crap movie I bought figures of them cause there Preds thats it... Id rank the Metal Gear Games and Avatar way above Predators... Royce was a joke... Yeah Ill just say it Predators was a crap movie plain and simple... It got cool Preds thats it... :lecture

The same could be said about Avatar cool enough alien design not much of a story... I never said it was the best thing ever but all togehter in Imax 3D I enjoyed the ride more then Predators... Must people know they did too they just wont say...:goodpost:

This will be the last time I press this issue...

By the way Ironman 2 was a craptastic movie...
Captain America looks lame even form the trailers I hope it bombs... :yess:
To prove a point Hot Toys is doing figures form that piece of crap Greenlatern film that bombed as well... Hot Toys can waist time on crappy movies all they want... Marvel hasnt done a good movie since Ironman... :nana::nana:

By the way I never had a problem with Hot Toys remaking Preds anyway I just want them to get there acts together... Because the are slipping further and further behind...

Back