Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truck, yeah!! Damn compartment was so squished in that I moved that circular contact as much as I could (which wasn't much), held the battery in place, then quickly put on the lid. Presto.
Okay, now I'm just pissed HT didn't have it set perfectly to begin with, but we're cool. Can't wait to take some pics tomorrow! Now to rock some chocolate Cheerios. Word.

*grabs crotch in victory*

Truck, yeah!! Damn compartment was so squished in that I moved that circular contact as much as I could (which wasn't much), held the battery in place, then quickly put on the lid. Presto.
Okay, now I'm just pissed HT didn't have it set perfectly to begin with, but we're cool. Can't wait to take some pics tomorrow! Now to rock some chocolate Cheerios. Word.

*grabs crotch in victory*

You owe me son!!!! :tap

Nah I'm glad you got it working, and Eli look a few pages back at what I suggested, not sure if that's your problem or not. :huh

Can't friggin' wait for Falconer. I'm getting him in the SSC Berserker maquette pose. Mid-run, charging his fully-extended blades for the kill.

Truck me, HT needs to get to work on Tracker as well.

Must... have... Scar...

And Tracker...

But honestly, I'm equally (if not more) pumped to get some MOTUC action this week.

oh boy oh boy!

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

IMG_7669.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7660.jpg

IMG_7663.jpg

IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7664.jpg

IMG_7665.jpg

can you take a pic of yours....

Sorry, man. I don't want to open the lid and loosen up the battery from its perfect spot. Okay, when you open the compartment, you'll see the rectangular contact in the middle, and a sliver of metal along the right side of the circle. Take the battery (text side facing you) and push it riiiiiiight in there. Keep the switch on while you do this and look to see if you're in business. After that, find some way to get the lid back on when it's in that sweet spot.

All I have to say is this must be seen in person, WOW, just an amazing figure, I am SUPER happy with this as you can see I don't post pics here at A&R and this figure just overjoyed me. :lecture

I got my spare heads and spare skulls from TA as well today, what an awesome day for Predator.

I also picked up Blade Abigail Whistler for my Nomak project today and I think I'll open her up next tonight, haven't even opened up Royce besides inspection but he'll be a different day, more futzing and gear with that dude and I'd like to take my time with him.

Back