Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shat, Ski. You're making me start to love this guy!

Damn lights won't work though... :( AND I don't have enough vertical space for him on my shelf. I swear, I was going to use the top three levels of my bookshelf as "The Wall of Predator." P2 stuff on top, Predators stuff in middle, and AVP stuff on bottom. A total of 10 gorgeous Preds on one shelf. Not gonna happen. Stupid third shelf board isn't adjustable and uses up room. Sigh... guess I need to get me a detolf. It'll be the "Tower of Predator" after that. ATM, Berserker's kickin' it on my desk, next to the monitor. Shizzle.

Holy shat, Ski. You're making me start to love this guy!

Damn lights won't work though... :( AND I don't have enough vertical space for him on my shelf. I swear, I was going to use the top three levels of my bookshelf as "The Wall of Predator." P2 stuff on top, Predators stuff in middle, and AVP stuff on bottom. A total of 10 gorgeous Preds on one shelf. Not gonna happen. Stupid third shelf board isn't adjustable and uses up room. Sigh... guess I need to get me a detolf. It'll be the "Tower of Predator" after that. ATM, Berserker's kickin' it on my desk, next to the monitor. Shizzle.

You should definitely get a detolf. They're only $60 and would display you Predators very nicely.

About how many figs can I display per level? It'd suuuuuure be nice to keep my four AVP Preds (currently three, but I'm in the market for Scar) on the same one.

You could probably jam about five, but I suggest about three per shelf for it to look nice. However, you might be able to display four and still have them look pretty good.

You could probably jam about five, but I suggest about three per shelf for it to look nice, but you might be able to display four and still have them look pretty good.

Awesome news. I'll look into it fo' sho'.

Here's my current 'Zerker setup. I dunno, at first I was kind of "meh" about the whole thing. I guess my anticipation of the piece being a let-down sort of bled into the actual experience. This is a new age of HT. A bit less about the "toy" part than usual, but I can dig it.

There's no spam like Ski spam:

2ly4jt3.jpg

Tomorrow I'll take my usual HQ white backgrounded pictures for the YT review. Damn, I have so much stuff I haven't covered yet!

Last edited:
Get ready..... I'm about to whore it up, I grab everything that I didn't have in storage that delt with Predator :lol

Yes people I have it all and a army of AVP's, ancient Korean Singapore exclusive included but NONE of it is for SALE!!!!!

Exceptions of heads/customs :rotfl

The 'tray' for the battery is kind of screwy, so I'll try with the compartment open.

Take a flat head and push the metal contact to the right a little, make it where that battery fits in tight, then gently lie the battery onto of the contact slightly on the right and that it makes contact with the middle contact that the battery hits, slowly slide the cover onto so that the battery doesn't move.

I would keep the switch on the "on" position while doing this, therefore you can test whether the contacts are working or not.

LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! LIGHTS WORK!!!! :thud:

Back