Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah alter ego's got superb service too. i mainly try to preorder from whoever ships em first and csc one of the few i know of.

They are conveniently located really close to Sideshow, so they get the stuff first. I usually don't mind waiting the extra week for Alter Ego. Sometimes it saves me actually.

They are conveniently located really close to Sideshow, so they get the stuff first. I usually don't mind waiting the extra week for Alter Ego. Sometimes it saves me actually.

ive dealt with csc, ae, and viking and have never had a problem with any of them but viking gets their stuff a week or so after ae and csc.

Yep, AE is a little weird on the phone but so far they :rock But I didn't get it from them...:lol

CSC can suck ma balls....:monkey1

Are you tired of your Berserker looks so small?

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

Then, Try :horror Leg extensors!!
:horror
IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

How iss this done

Ahhh Flash photography! Learn to take photos without flash guys. :gah:

Anyway, love the pictures regardless! I love this figure and I am very stoked to get it. I am so happy I used my points on him and got him for so cheap. December 5 is when it ships or when we get charged. My mother ordered this for me as an Xmas present.

Ahhh Flash photography! Learn to take photos without flash guys. :gah:

Anyway, love the pictures regardless! I love this figure and I am very stoked to get it. I am so happy I used my points on him and got him for so cheap. December 5 is when it ships or when we get charged. My mother ordered this for me as an Xmas present.

images

I emailed Alter Ego a couple days ago asking about when the ETA is for Berserker and they said end of December.

Alter Ego's customer service thus far has been great to deal with and I get next day shipping since I live in the next state over.

Great colour in that pic^

I've just realised, apart from the Guardian whose face I never want to display anyway, this is the first Predator I'm getting only one of and will have to choose how to display him - with or without mask. Every other one I bought 2 of so I could display both looks simultaneously.

Anyone have an idea when Sideshow wil get them. Last email i got said this Monday at the warehouse,has anyone heard if this has changed?

Maybe, is because the camera or lighting, but in those new pics his legs (I mean berserker) show a very different and greenish colour than the torso or arms:dunno

I checked mine, and the colour is uniformly painted and solid.. (fortunately not greenish legs)

Back