Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread needs more pics!!.... and less absurd discussions :horror

IMGP0771a.JPG

IMGP0774a.JPG

IMGP0786a.JPG

IMGP0798a.JPG

IMGP0776a.JPG

IMGP0769a.JPG

IMGP0763a.JPG

IMGP0779a.JPG

Credits: Figuremaniac

I agree! :lecture And what lovely photos of the Berserker! Love the armor details in those photos!

The following story is based on real events

I few years ago I had a "bad vision" and one of the most surreal things that have happened to me:

-My vision: My exclusive Asian predator was falling from the shelf and broke ..

This was a weekend that I was'nt at home, but when I came home on Monday (and still thinking, and worried for that weird "vision" or weird feeling) , I went to my room quickly and .... I found the figure lying on the floor with a broken leg (hip joint) and all the pieces scattered on the floor!!..:gah::gah::gah::gah: !!!

Men!! that was a real freaking nightmare!! :monkey2

Edit: Fortunately I could buy a predator spare body on Evil Bay...but still was a shock.. :horror:horror

Gave me goosebumps just reading it. I have mine in cases for safety.

The following story is based on real events

I few years ago I had a "bad vision" and one of the most surreal things that have happened to me:

-The feeling: My exclusive Asian predator was falling from the shelf and broke ..

This was a weekend that I was'nt at home, but when I came home on Monday (and still thinking, and worried for that weird "vision" or weird feeling) , I went to my room quickly and .... I found the figure lying on the floor with a broken leg (hip joint) and all the pieces scattered on the floor!!..:gah::gah::gah::gah: !!!

Men!! that was a real freaking nightmare!! :monkey2

Edit: Fortunately I could buy a predator spare body on Evil Bay...but still was a shock.. :horror:horror

This is the first I've heard of a psychic Hot Toys vision. Your connection to Asia Predator must be great.

Gotta feelin' this may not be coming out in the states till next year. SS is saying February, and nobody else is committing to a date.

Any new info guys?

Looks fine in this shot.

Head still looks much smaller when compared to the source. Looks beautiful, though. Inaccurate but beautiful. Accuracy is important to many, but of course there are many that would also be tolerant :)

:lol Source or GTFO.

It's right here in this very thread :) It's been shown and reshown and reshown so many times. Go back a few pages. The inaccurate head size has been noticed by all since day one. You can even start at the front page if you like.

We know where you stand; you like it enough to buy it but you don't have to like it just because you bought it. :lol

Yup just as much as we all know how much of a blind fanboy you are. It's truly amazing how much your posts symbolize the term Epic Fail :)

Well its not that this figure doesnt look good but its just that Hot Toys didnt deliver as well as they should have.

Agreed. But it seems that Reaktwon thinks that everyone belongs to two camps: one group that thinks that this figure is absolutely perfect and flawless (to which he's the only member so far) and the camp that thinks this figure is the scum of the Earth (this is for anyone who finds even a single fault in the figure).

Agreed. But it seems that Reaktwon thinks that everyone belongs to two camps: one group that thinks that this figure is absolutely perfect and flawless (to which he's the only member so far) and the camp that thinks this figure is the scum of the Earth (this is for anyone who finds even a single fault in the figure).

Yeah there are plenty of people who think this figure has problems but they’re still impressed by it and are going to pick it up. Hot Toys just didn’t deliver the goods on this one. Royce turned out pretty much perfect but then the Predator turns out as a short pea head who we are going to have to wait till February to get.

I think the figure looks good enough. Not as accurate as it should be for the price, but still very impressive considering how far 1/6 figures have come in the last couple years. I'll be buying.

Back