Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be easier if ht just redo this one and mk3...

i too am kicking myself that i didnt grab this figure from the get go.
oh well

Maybe IM3 will have him in another development stage. HT would jump on that like white on rice.

Been hearing that stupid line with rice a lot lately, needed to use it myself. I regret nothing.

Not sure but I was late in the game and had to fork out some cash. Luckily I had someone offer to buy my original mark IV for $450 when I wasn't even selling it so I couldn't say no since I wanted the mech test for a long time. I am definitely loving the mech test over the Mark IV.

and with all the MK IV heads.
There certainly is but you can do it already if you have one. I think it's a winner. :yess:

vexWY.jpg

Maybe IM3 will have him in another development stage. HT would jump on that like white on rice.

Been hearing that stupid line with rice a lot lately, needed to use it myself. I regret nothing.

I can see the scene in the trailer being released, with snap on armor bits.

that guy had Sideshow God of war kratos exclusive for sale too at around 98$..(retail 275$) in fact 10 of them,all exclusivies..think its a scam.. but paypal will cover u prob, if u can prove the item he send is not wat was described

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-I...6144?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f211e08f0

I would love to get this but I just think it is a scam! Opinions?

No feedback, free shipping worldwide, ridiculously low price...? Highly suspect to me. I'd advice you not to take it since it's one of those too-good-to-be-true kind of deal. If you can track down those 3 who have bought from him, you might want to contact them just to see if the seller is legit. I'm honestly doubtful coz I'm with dino76m and Kamandi on this, it's almost certainly a scam.

Supposedly three people have purchased this item from him but nobody has ever left him feedback.

NOBODY is selling these for 96.00. This is an in-demand figure.

Too good to be true.

will a truetype arm fit on mech test? i took out the wires on my mech test and wanted to replace the arm, any help is welcome...

I think I found my answer LOL
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67954&page=119

decided to buy and switch the arms of HT T2 Judgement Day: T-1000 Truetype Body to the Mech Test...we'll see how it goes this weekend

Last edited:
he was my ever first Figure from Hot Toys :inlove

I think he is absolutely Terrific !

I only been Collecting Hot Toys Figures for 3 weeks, but he is number 1 in my Books :)

I am having some Posters printed as wee speak, as I am getting terrible Glare from these cabinets :(

any other suggestions Guys ?

dscf9810v.jpg

img0963r.jpg

Back