Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey darthjuan007,
congrats on finally getting one!

on a side note, I have a mech test box w/ trays I am looking to get rid of. If anyone is interested, just pm me. (it did come from a smoking home though, just to warn you)

You have a PM, sir!!!

I just picked one up for $150 shipped. Last one they had. All your pictures made we want this figure even more. The HS is truly amazing.

from where? thats a hell of a price!

Local supplier in Australia. I nabbed the last one too :). So wouldn't be any good for you since you're in the US.
Anyways, you guys are able to find way more bargains that we can over here. Getting anything shipped from the states costs so much on top of the high prices of these figures.

MT Tony is awsome!

DSC_0036.jpg

Hopefully mine will arrive next week :pray:

I love how people have him posed floating in mid air, that was definitely the coolest pose imo :)

Agreed :D I only wish there were a way (without a sh-tload of modification) to run AC power and have the lights on all the time.

Mine:
picture.php

Congrats!

Can you explain what you mean about having to modify to have all the lights on? I'm a little confused to what you're referring to :monkey1

The lights are all powered by small watch batteries. Keeping the lights on 24/7 is not an option because the batteries would deplete. Turning all the lights on involves throwing 4 separate switches for the hands, feet and chest. It would be nice on lighted figures if there were an AC jack to allow the lights to always be on.

The lights are all powered by small watch batteries. Keeping the lights on 24/7 is not an option because the batteries would deplete. Turning all the lights on involves throwing 4 separate switches for the hands, feet and chest. It would be nice on lighted figures if there were an AC jack to allow the lights to always be on.

Oh I see. For a minute I thought he was saying that we were unable to have everything lit up simultaneously :monkey1 Thanks for the explanation.

Back