Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really need to clean up my display for the IM family, MK II still sitting in the box :banghead

IMG_2387.jpg

the display is great but also confusing?! How come it looks like there are several layers of display stacked behind each other? At first I thought it's a mirror with reflection but the reflection do not match the rear of that display. Please show more about your display. Very intriging :)

This wait is going to be grueling! :banghead

dude this hobby is an emotional rollercoaster for sure. The wait is torture and when you finally get the piece and are all happy there are more lined up to torture you throughout the night. Horrible hobby :horror

So do I. His other freaky lighting photos make me think he's in a freaky laboratory! Suffering from ill health.

anyone know if the base/background/box are the same size as the godfather's? i figure they are, but i'm just curious

The flash photo seems to take something away from this HS. The cut lines along the hair and work on the eyes seem not-quite-HT standard. Otherwise this is a great fig. The R&D on the mechanism parts are homerun all the way.

Must resist...getting weak...

Has anyone try to replace the Mark 1 head sculpt with the mech test head sculpt? I would like to know if the headsculpt fit in the helmet of mark 1. Thanks

Has anyone try to replace the Mark 1 head sculpt with the mech test head sculpt? I would like to know if the headsculpt fit in the helmet of mark 1. Thanks

to do this i think you would need to hack up the back part of the head, i personally woulndt dream of this :lol

HTTonyHead.jpg

Dunno why they gave Tony a furrowed brow, since he doesn't make that expression once in that particular scene of the film. Get with the program, HT, and quit trying to Manga-fy Western portraits! :mad:

Back