Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I would get this one now I'm not sure, I will wait to see if a clothing set will offered like the AA Joker.

4TZ14w1.jpg

cv2uOLI.jpg

93sCY9A.jpg

B70P4SV.jpg

N6pRdfO.jpg

mUQpjas.jpg

R9ymqXX.jpg

R9tMNwS.jpg

Fi0RhDX.jpg

ltv2GLl.jpg

Ahhh beat me to it clown Prince, lol. This came out great, deciding if I should wait for sideshow or grab this off Timcent now!

It looks even better than in the promo pictures! Loving the artwork on the box as well. So I can expect this in April? It was originally going to release at the end of May in the EU.

Looks fantastic!! Only thing I wish was included is a laughing head sculpt, other than that Hot Toys are on a serious roll these last six months. Question though, if anyone has pre ordered from KGHobby before, do they get there stock once a Hot Toy is realised in Hong Kong, or when Sideshow get theirs?

So far it looks how bad is the movie that good are the figures. BvS, SS. All figures so far so good, more than good.

Looks fantastic!! Only thing I wish was included is a laughing head sculpt, other than that Hot Toys are on a serious roll these last six months. Question though, if anyone has pre ordered from KGHobby before, do they get there stock once a Hot Toy is realised in Hong Kong, or when Sideshow get theirs?

We can just wish that onesix will do some. They already did that straight look from asylum version, but i guess laughing sculpt is much more challenging.

Dang, he looks slick. The headsculpt came out eerily good.

Glad I picked this one out of all the Letokers.

Back