Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wished they would include the collars and bomb deactivator

Instead of that purple coat version got razor and hammer which he did not use in the movie. At least that cell phone is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, anyone think they'll release a laughing sculpt with at least one of these figures? Would have been great if they gave it to this one

From what we saw to this day not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the purple, Arkham and tux versions on PO. Counting those three SS versions I will have 6 with the Ledger 2.0 DX, Bank Robber 2.0 and Nicholson figures. Seven when the Romero Joker drops. Eight if you count the 1/4 scale Enterbay figure.

Its pretty obvious that the Joker is my favorite villain. Still on the fence about the Batman Joker Imposter figure as its not in the movie but you never know.

So, anyone think they'll release a laughing sculpt with at least one of these figures? Would have been great if they gave it to this one

Silly that it didn't come with this considering 2-3 of the promo pics are even in the pose he's laughing in, that's the main appeal of this outfit, it was a more classic look for the Joker and goes well with the laughing sculpt

I just bit the bullet and switched from the Arkham ver. I really can't wait for this one xD

Back