Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pic, QuiGon! :clap

It's a great way to mix it up, and more easily. Have the "scavenger" (think Ren or Snoke) look displayed now.

^^^^ This! I grabbed one of those knockoffs and extra head gear for that. Just switched it out the other day. It's like a Star Wars "Power of Costume" display.

Yeah I may end up doing that haha. I bought the MMS429 after having the DX so I could display "all the looks". Can't believe I'd ever be double dipping on figures, but here we are haha.

170748301_366571474550478_7867295269773282111_n (1).jpg

Custom gloves/sleeves or something for Kylo? Great futzing on the hood. Awesome pic

Thanks @neb, yes I customized my HT Kylo's look a bit to my liking, I am not a big fan of the ribbed sleeves design, short gloves and no cape :p.

2021-04-13-14-32-44.jpg

Sorry for Kylo pic hijack, back to Rey.

Thanks @neb, yes I customized my HT Kylo's look a bit to my liking, I am not a big fan of the ribbed sleeves design, short gloves and no cape :p.

2021-04-13-14-32-44.jpg

Sorry for Kylo pic hijack, back to Rey.

Simple but effective changes. For some reason, it makes Kylo seem more Star Warsy to me.

I'm guessing you've done a full body swap on Rey? I think you might've been a little generous to Daisey Ridley... not that I'm complaining.

Even though I sold off all my ST figures I was always a big fan of the TFA designs of Rey and Kylo. Definitely the most iconic versions of the characters to own imo.

I'm guessing you've done a full body swap on Rey? I think you might've been a little generous to Daisey Ridley... not that I'm complaining.

Even though I sold off all my ST figures I was always a big fan of the TFA designs of Rey and Kylo. Definitely the most iconic versions of the characters to own imo.

I agree, TFA design is the best for me as well.

That is stock body for my Rey there, no bodyswap done :D

Does anyone have a painted Creg head on TFA Rey? Would be interested to see if it’s better than the stock head

Or has anyone repainted their Rey? TFA is my favourite look for her, but the headsculpt is pretty lacking.

Have scav Rey, Resistance Rey, and just opened TROS Rey... I think this one is still my favorite of the three - personally. I see how TROS sculpt is a bit more realistic, but something about the Rey/BB8 release really sets it apart for me

Back