Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, hadn't seen this shot yet. Hadn't been wowed up until now with some of the WIP progress pics, but still considering this one. Thanks for posting

Looking good, maybe a bit too clean though, needs some extra black wash over it.
I agree - there could definitely be more weathering and grime. The whole thing should look dusty and worn down by sand. But overall, it's still very impressive looking. I think he'll be sending out the first batches in March.

I love this speeder. It will definitely look amazing displayed with Rey (and BB8).

I've been truly tempted to order it. I don't have much ST stuff on display but it just looks too cool.

May the 4th be with you!

(Reposed Rey)

Attachments

• IMG20220503215516.jpg
    IMG20220503215516.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 22
So I kept waiting for somebody to do a body swap with the TROS Rey with the scavenger outfit to see what it would look like, but no one ever did, so here's what it looks like. I need a better belt (it's the jedi training belt) but I think I like it better than the stock body. Still like the TLJ look and think its her "jedi" look

IMG_0524.jpeg

So I kept waiting for somebody to do a body swap with the TROS Rey with the scavenger outfit to see what it would look like, but no one ever did, so here's what it looks like. I need a better belt (it's the jedi training belt) but I think I like it better than the stock body. Still like the TLJ look and think its her "jedi" look

View attachment 581918
Glad to see you did the body swap! I planned to do the same thing with the TROS Rey body for my Resistance Rey, but the seamless arms didn't come off easily and I didn't want to chance destroying them in case I didn't like it. I did try the head swap though and, after a back and forth, ended up keeping the stock Resistance head. The TROS head is a more realistic likeness (I hesitate to say better), but it sat too high up on the neck and would need the new body to look right, so I ended up keeping everything stock.

Back