Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtroop

This set is so cool. I've been trying to restrict myself to HT's SW villains, but this pair and Rey are so tempting.

I was going to do the same, but after watching the movie and reading the novel, I need Rey, Finn, Poe, and surprisingly Han and a Stormtrooper as well. I wasn't expecting to like the Protagonists and the Troopers so much. And if they offer Luke, I'll need him too. :)

Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtroop

I'm glad someone who knows what is selling well across all the theme parks, retail stores and online around the world has decided to enlighten us with his knowledge.

Finn is the easiest of the 6" Black Series figures to find. I've also seen Chewbacca and the Poe Pilot figure at quite a few places.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

just pre-ordered this set, such a great scene from the movie!

Traitor !!!!!

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

Has anyone seen a link to buy the riot trooper hands, I bought the shield/weapon on ebay. I just need a right hand for him to hold it. I was thinking about buying the right gripping hand from the flame trooper, but I'm not sure if the hands are all the same.

Has anyone seen a link to buy the riot trooper hands, I bought the shield/weapon on ebay. I just need a right hand for him to hold it. I was thinking about buying the right gripping hand from the flame trooper, but I'm not sure if the hands are all the same.

The Riot Trooper has two hands - left and right to hold the baton correctly...with the trigger one the baton pops out, the figure articulation in the arms is also different.

The Riot Trooper has two hands - left and right to hold the baton correctly...with the trigger one the baton pops out, the figure articulation in the arms is also different.

That's interesting. How do you mean?

That's interesting. How do you mean?

The suit and under padding are different with this figure like the Flametrooper...better articulation in the arms...less suit padding...

Really like him, why couldn't they have made it a regular release and not part of the Finn 2 pack!

Really like him, why couldn't they have made it a regular release and not part of the Finn 2 pack!

Probably for that reason. I would have not ordered Finn if he hadn't been in set with the Riot Trooper. By putting them together, they get more money from people.

So no one has purchased this set? There are no pictures!

You're in the wrong thread. No one uses this one. Everything is in the Finn thread.

FINALLY got my set in. Took forever to pose it, the stormtrooper especially, but I think I nailed it. Totally happy with these. They look great. The face sculpt is dead on in my opinion. My only complaint is that the grip style for the lighted saber is angled so that its really only useful to show him holding it by himself. There's no way to angle it to look like I have it without making his wrist look broken. Would have loved to have a shot of it lit in this pose. Still love it though.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/yfXjZ

Nice pics! I'm debating picking up the set. Worth the money in your opinion @devsfan1839?

Nice pics! I'm debating picking up the set. Worth the money in your opinion @devsfan1839?

I'm totally happy with it so yes. But I also spread out the wallet shock a bit by prepaying in installments.

FINALLY got my set in. Took forever to pose it, the stormtrooper especially, but I think I nailed it. Totally happy with these. They look great. The face sculpt is dead on in my opinion. My only complaint is that the grip style for the lighted saber is angled so that its really only useful to show him holding it by himself. There's no way to angle it to look like I have it without making his wrist look broken. Would have loved to have a shot of it lit in this pose. Still love it though.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/yfXjZ

Hey if you guys are interested, these two are also featured in my vid review

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTSVvWBRZ3c

It's my first vid, and I'd like some feedback :)

Sharing some love for this set that finally came in and it's totally worth it...two great figures and a ton of accessories! I like Finn but the trooper is stellar (expecially after the fat suit removal).

finRIOT3.jpgFinRiot2.jpgFinRIOT1.jpg

Back