1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... I was thinking about who really works well together, that's all.

I'm not a huge fan of the Maguire Years honestly... but I do like Villains.

I'd really love to see the MCU's take on Doc Ock.

OK, got it. I agree, Vulture & Doc Ock should complement each other quite well. I wasn't expecting to throw GG into the mix as well - I may have to completely rethink my display plans. :slap First world problems - I'm running out of room to optimally show off my expensive, self-indulgent toys. :lol

FYI - today Joost posted a video explaining the latest shipping schedules for the Justice Mobile & the Falcon Cockpit, and in it he mentioned that he should have another update (sounds like the final prototype) for the Iron Scavenger in about a week.

Nope. Joost did post an update on the Bat Signal that they're making, so hopefully the Iron Scavenger final prototype is next.

Working on the video, but here are some pictures to tie you over! :)
DSC00436.jpg
DSC00353.jpg
DSC00358.jpg
DSC00365.jpg

We have a while everyone. Not shipping until September 2021 at the earliest.

Looks really good though!

I saw the the Q3 2021 date (Jul-Sept) in the video, but Jazzinc's site says September 30, 2021. Technically still Q3 - the last day of Q3! I guess I can wait, because I'll have to! :lol

I'm not complaining - quality likes this takes time.

WOW!!! As amazing as I had hoped it would be. Jazzinc never seems to fail.

We have a while everyone. Not shipping until September 2021 at the earliest.

I wonder if that new date is for 2nd batch orders... or if the initial delivery is pushed to Sept 2021?

There is mention of batches on his site depending on when you order. I'm curious to know the spread of months between batches. And if he is currently still on batch 1.

I wonder if that new date is for 2nd batch orders... or if the initial delivery is pushed to Sept 2021?

There is mention of batches on his site depending on when you order. I'm curious to know the spread of months between batches. And if he is currently still on batch 1.

I guess I should have scrolled down further on the product page. :lol But it does read to me that any orders placed between the start of the pre-order process and now will start shipping at the end of September. Hopefully Joost is just being a bit conservative with that estimate, but based on how other projects have been delayed that may end up being accurate. Or even optimistic. :horror

Back