1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...gonna preorder. Just first want to make sure Hot Toys isn?t making this figure for sure, right? For sure?!?? Better not.

lol, no one can say for sure ... they can announce it for pre-order tomorrow, with Spider-Man 3 or never.

Even if HT did announce it tomorrow, it would (a) not be a significant upgrade in quality, (b) likely cost as much if not more than Joost's version and (c) probably arrive 2+ years later. At this point I don't know why you'd be at all concerned with what HT might do.

Man, wish I had the cash to drop on this, props to Joost for makin it though, maybe I'll have cash before it goes into full production.

Man, wish I had the cash to drop on this, props to Joost for makin it though, maybe I'll have cash before it goes into full production.

I don't own it yet but it definitely seems like it might be a worthwhile purchase. I ordered because I'm a big Michael Keaton fan and because I am trying to get one version of every character. If Keaton does return for Spider-Man 3, I wonder if HT will reconsider making this.

Doubtful HT would bother. I would also expect the vulture to have a different look in his next appearance on screen since the wings were pretty much destroyed in HC.

Joost notes the eyes will be green, but the prototype is pretty much finished.

122577786_3298090116905521_4699534962156993593_o.jpg

Yes! I disagree with Joost, the true money shot in the latest video is seeing those wings able to be posed upwards (very glad to know that it can be done). Between this and Nebula I am one happy camper today!

Truthfully Vulture and Doc Ock will look great together. There is a similarity to their tech villainy... yet they are so different.

Green Goblin kind of gets away from the original inspiration too much, granted a mutated green Dafoe with a purple elf cap tossing pumpkin grenades may have looked ridiculous.

Truthfully Vulture and Doc Ock will look great together. There is a similarity to their tech villainy... yet they are so different.

Green Goblin kind of gets away from the original inspiration too much, granted a mutated green Dafoe with a purple elf cap tossing pumpkin grenades may have looked ridiculous.

Wait, you said you'd probably drop Mysterio - now you're cooling on GG as well?

Back