1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone just asked him the other day actually. From what I remember he basically said no since doing the figure itself is a lot harder than they anticipated to think about accessories.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on it. Did Joost say exactly the extent of the articulation of the wings ?

See his response on 7/17 (post #1296). They'll pivot at the back of the figure and halfway out (just in-board of the fan motors, I believe). The fan motors will also tilt on their horizontal axes.

IS_1.jpg

now that this got pushed to Feb 2021, I think I may jump on this with the monthly payment option

Someone just asked him the other day actually. From what I remember he basically said no since doing the figure itself is a lot harder than they anticipated to think about accessories.

Just to be clear, here's screenshots of his reply:

CSkm6hf.png

44sAlwK.png

f9TCtOZ.png

Just to be clear, my question to Joost was about an additional item at extra cost. I have no intent to ask for something like that for free. I can't believe someone else presented it that way -- yeah, just throw it in, Joost. What an ass.

I thought maybe the gun itself might not be able to be powered without somehow hooking into the Vulture's electronics, so as an extra accessory for an extra fee tagged on, like a DX version.

But now reading your post, sounds like Joost is likely had enough challenges from this project which I totally understand... so I rescind my question about the gun.

I do hope someone else here at least renders and casts the gun at some point though.

The FOMO was getting too real on this one so I AM NOW IN! :rock

Fingers crossed that the final fuzzy collar comes out more like this
ISSzuXz.jpg

and less like this
begYYyi.jpg

Really do not like that 10%... and so sorry to hear about it. Figured you, Joost, and your work would be isolated from a lot of that.

I see it in the customs sections a lot too... and it truly aggravates me.

Yeah, sometimes it amazes me how entitled (and clueless) some people are about things. Joost is taking on these projects due to his love of the properties & the hobby itself, and he's likely barely breaking even on them.

The FOMO was getting too real on this one so I AM NOW IN! :rock

Congrats & welcome to the club! :clap

Yeah especially when you consider like what he says; they're taking on the hardest projects that Hot Toys doesn't even want to deal with. I mean, how do you consider shipping something like the Falcon Cockpit for instance? lol it's so much to think about.

:lol

Nice.

I have heard that he's a really nice man and very smart. A shame he had to go and make himself look like that for eternity.

LOL...he looks fine in daily life. Super fit, still a rocker. His lady's a sweetheart too. Neither of them take themselves remotely seriously, very down-to-earth. I was at a birthday dinner with them.

Ok...gonna preorder. Just first want to make sure Hot Toys isn?t making this figure for sure, right? For sure?!?? Better not.

Back