1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I have seen the future.... and an update is coming.... an update beyond all updates.... an update that could change the very fabric of this universe...

That, plus I just noticed the delivery date has changed to February 28, 2021... that's new to me anyway but makes more sense as the original date is little more than three weeks away.

Here's hoping things are proceeding well...

Again, I have seen the future.... and an update is coming.... an update beyond all updates.... an update that could change the very fabric of this universe...

That, plus I just noticed the delivery date has changed to February 28, 2021... that's new to me anyway but makes more sense as the original date is little more than three weeks away.

Here's hoping things are proceeding well...

Coincidentally, today Joost sent out an e-mail to customers indicating this delay as well as advising the revised shipping schedules for the Justice Mobile and Falcon cockpit - which calls into question your "clairvoyance". Are you SURE you haven't ordered this yet? :lol

So you're high. This explains so much...lol

giphy.gif

What would be the next update...?

Bumping this thread is like rattling the cage of The Buffinator. Watch now, watch her come. Shhhh... I hear her footsteps...

[...] Bumping this thread is like rattling the cage of The Buffinator. Watch now, watch her come. Shhhh... I hear her footsteps...

I believe The Buffinator is an older male, unless I'm misremembering the thread wherein he revealed his True Form. :confused:

Thanks for that guys. Reminded me to make a quick video showing my progress and where we're at. Hope you like it!

What would be the next update...?

Bumping this thread is like rattling the cage of The Buffinator. Watch now, watch her come. Shhhh... I hear her footsteps...

you-dont-know-who-i-am-you-dont-know-where-i-am-youll-never-see-me-coming.jpg

I believe The Buffinator is an older male, unless I'm misremembering the thread wherein he revealed his True Form. :confused:

Old??? I'll have you know I was the youngest in my family....

EMPw_qaWsAQser8.jpeg

Thanks for that guys. Reminded me to make a quick video showing my progress and where we're at. Hope you like it!

Well that was interesting. I like the diorama base, although now I kind of want the option for a raised platform with the step down like in the movie. :lol

I still want to display this hovering over my Spider-Man display featuring my MCU Spideys, Mysterio, Doc Ock and Sandman (from S-M3). Looks like I may need an extra shelf now as well.

I know, I was addressing his avatar...

Excellent! Everything is looking amazing as always. I'm really impressed with how the figure itself is coming along.

Is it possible for you to post those closed FB pictures here? I'm not a member of FB.

Last edited:
Is it possible to have an upgrade kit for articulated feathers and claws later on? or just a molded sculpt of the feathers closed and claws in extended position?

I hope someone here will make/render the Vulture's weapon. A light-up gun would really be something.

Joost, I wonder if there's any value in making a light-up gun to accompany the Vulture separately... or as part of a DX version of the Iron Scavenger for an additional cost. I know, I know, pardon my excitement -- but that magenta light would look so cool with those green eyes...

SMH_Character_Poster_01.jpg

I hope someone here will make/render the Vulture's weapon. A light-up gun would really be something.

Joost, I wonder if there's any value in making a light-up gun to accompany the Vulture separately... or as part of a DX version of the Iron Scavenger for an additional cost. I know, I know, pardon my excitement -- but that magenta light would look so cool with those green eyes...

View attachment 494973

100% agree! :rock

View attachment 494973

I'm glad you brought this up! I'd asked Joost about this early in the year and he said he'd consider it if there was enough interest, but since then it had completely slipped my mind. That gun certainly would make for a great accessory, even without a light-up function.

Back