1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty against more Spiderman stuff at this point but this thing looks really cool. I think I would buy it despite being pricey and a pain to display.

I changed mine to Yellowjacket for years and just gave up. :lol

ubEDj53.gif

Damn you Hot Toys!!! A GOTG2 Stan Lee...a TwoFace 2.0 and reissue of HB 1.0?!?! But where is our VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give back my HB 1.0 for a Vulture. There. I said it. Even better. I will set my HB 1.0 on Fire on YouTube in protest

Damn you Hot Toys!!! A GOTG2 Stan Lee...a TwoFace 2.0 and reissue of HB 1.0?!?! But where is our VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give back my HB 1.0 for a Vulture. There. I said it. Even better. I will set my HB 1.0 on Fire on YouTube in protest

Yaaaas. You are a champion. :lol :clap

We need to face facts that Vulture has gone the way of Yellowjacket, and ASM2 Rhino, and 66 Batmobile, and 66 Joker, and all of the others I can't think of at the moment.

We need to face facts that Vulture has gone the way of Yellowjacket, and ASM2 Rhino, and 66 Batmobile, and 66 Joker, and all of the others I can't think of at the moment.

Let's not forget Crossbones and Baze Malbus

66415742_10156367729347344_8326285765382242304_n.jpg

Their facebook post says it's Quarter Scale?! To be unveiled at SDCC. Hope it's a typo. Don't need a 1/4th Vulture.

Looking at the post #QuarterScale could very well just be a hashtag referring to something else they'll be previewing from HC, like Spidey or the Mark 47.

I don't even want to do the math on how big the wingspan on a 1/4 Vulture would be! Lol

Now some are saying it's a base for a 1/4 scale spider-man.

And that makes more sense because the wingspan in 1/4 would be insane

Back