1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, but hope is hope.

I wonder what the hell that number is anyway? Some sort of project number? Just an ID number?

I'd say if we don't get this by Spiderman 2, then it probably got ditched as too costly to deliver.

I'm not sure what it is, but there doesn't seem to be any correlation between it and figures being released. After my post yesterday I checked the Hot Toys "Coming Soon" section on Sideshow's site and discovered that the two Valerian movie figures, Ragnarok Valkyrie and JL Cyborg also had numbers, so it seems I may have been grasping at straws.:(

Its too ambitious for HT.....

They dont take chances anymore

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Sorry for topic necromancy, but it would be cool to get the Vulture and Mysterio to go along with all the Spidey figures.

:rotfl:rotfl

Nice!

The topic may be dead, but hope lives on. I predict Vulture will be a 2019 Toy Fair Exclusive - my Spider sense is tingling! Then again, it may just be a muscle spasm. :lol

Wow, that's a bold prediction. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Sigh. It would have been an absolutely amazing figure to have, but I just don't think HT was ever seriously considering it. Probably because they didn't see enough interest in previous villains they tried like Whiplash, Ultron, Elektro, and Mandarin.

61hADTEx_o.jpg

Wow, that's a bold prediction. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Bold? Not so much. More like desperate. :lol

Sigh. It would have been an absolutely amazing figure to have, but I just don't think HT was ever seriously considering it. Probably because they didn't see enough interest in previous villains they tried like Whiplash, Ultron, Elektro, and Mandarin.

View attachment 458596

That definitely appears to be the case, although I would argue that none of those villains resonated with audiences like Keaton's Vulture. This would sell out in no time. But apparently HT is too busy screwing up golden jaguar suits to bother with a certain bestseller.

Still would pick this up. They should just go with the smaller wings version if they are concerned about the size and price.

Back