1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is the drone weird? It's for display reasons perspective. Looks further away. I do quite like it. Same comes in the 3 pack by HT (1xlarge, 2 small drones) and with the Zombie Iron Man figure.
No I get it. And I suppose for people who already bought the homemade suit figure with the full-size drone, or intend to buy the drone set, it is not a big deal. But in a perfect world I would have loved if he just included the same full-size drone as the Homemade suit figure, although I realize there would have been cost repercussions.

You have sealed your own fate, Buff!

SiN92.gif

I see you're back to unwarranted negative reviews. :lol I suspect your account was hacked earlier, which would account for your effusive praise for this figure.

I see you're back to unwarranted negative reviews. :lol I suspect your account was hacked earlier, which would account for your effusive praise for this figure.

If anything we should be praising the guy for his honesty. Too many biased reviewers celebrating crappy figures for promotion deals. Back to the figure, the HS is amazing but a little too clean. The only time he had his mask off in that suit was near the end when he was pretty banged up.
Screenshot_20210219-214348_YouTube.jpg

Picked this guy up just now, here's some quick in-hand shots. Like everyone else is saying, the neck still isn't accurate, but the headsculpt is a pleasant surprise

50961622666_c15b5e88e7_b_d.jpg

50961622746_b438408b25_b_d.jpg

50960919863_e6f09d0d97_b_d.jpg

Picked this guy up just now, here's some quick in-hand shots. Like everyone else is saying, the neck still isn't accurate, but the headsculpt is a pleasant surprise

Wow, awesome! Thanks for sharing! And congrats on the quick pickup!

Man I thought we?d have more in-hand and unboxing content by now.

View attachment 506571

Very fitting! :lol :lol

If anything we should be praising the guy for his honesty. Too many biased reviewers celebrating crappy figures for promotion deals. Back to the figure, the HS is amazing but a little too clean. The only time he had his mask off in that suit was near the end when he was pretty banged up.
View attachment 506572

Yeah it'd be cool to have a proper battle-ravaged head sculpt, but then the rest of the figure would have to be too lol

On a note of that picture, every time I see three lines like that in the MCU movies I keep thinking they're teasing Wolverine/X-Men!

Thanks for the photos. The reason I ordered this figure was because I loved the unique features of this suit--one of them being the white detailing on the chest spider, and it's looks really fantastic here.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I like this suit but I already have a couple mcu spider-man figures that stay in some boring poses for fear of stretching out the suit. The only ones that could handle extreme poses were the raimi figures. No plastic and those fabric suits always stretched back.

Really wish they would have given us an accurate neck for this. I would honestly be willing to just pick this figure up to display with it unmasked on its own because of how good that sculpt and suit looks. That bad looking neck makes me reconsider doing so though.

152336874_5153870031352605_2523812552593520286_o.jpg

Same here, the rubber is so wrinkly in dynamic poses, plus you don't want to leave it that way forever. A mask off look would work well for a non dynamic pose, but looks very off with the neck. I like this particular suit design, but I don't know what I would even do with this figure.

I do like that headsculpt a lot, I just don't know if I need the figure in general though. Maybe if it's like some other ones lately and there's some deals.

Back