1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While a cool suit, sadly all I want is that Peter sculpt. It's SO good! Hope I'll be able to get one without buying the whole figure Dx

I'd rather have the high collar than an unsightly swappable neck.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I agree with you!

It's a pity they forgot to use the improvement on the ankles, otherwise this figure would be a home run!
It's one of the best Spidey released, IMO.

The sculpt works better on the stealth suit, neck wise at least. That or bash a civie outfit to go with it

mFmZuO3.jpg

what neck are you using here?

How do they fix the ankles in the movie promo homecoming figure but then go right back to messing it up with this one? Hot Toys never fails to amaze me.

The neck comes with the Night Monkey figure... Hot Toys snuck that piece in the box ;)

Whoa! So it does! Why did they do that for a suit that doesn?t have the neck exposed? If they were planning for collectors to swap heads with upgrade suit sculpt, bravo! Now even more excited to get both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Jedha Patrol has quickly become my favorite Hot Toys Youtube reviewer as his production quality is also great, he dedicates time to great poses, and he?s much more off the cuff than some of the very scripted and formulaic fellas. [video]https://youtube.com/c/JedhaPatrol[/video]

very much appreciated.

Whoa! So it does! Why did they do that for a suit that doesn?t have the neck exposed? If they were planning for collectors to swap heads with upgrade suit sculpt, bravo! Now even more excited to get both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or HT could have included the headsculpt with the Night Monkey suit...instead of making you purchase a whole 'nother figure for the necessary headsculpt accessory. Just HT being HT and di cking over their customers!

Or HT could have included the headsculpt with the Night Monkey suit...instead of making you purchase a whole 'nother figure for the necessary headsculpt accessory. Just HT being HT and di cking over their customers!

But if they did that they would have also made the accompanying masked sculpt so good you would have been torn between which one to display him with, ultimately deciding to buy TWO Night Monkey figures. :lol

But if they did that they would have also made the accompanying masked sculpt so good you would have been torn between which one to display him with, ultimately deciding to buy TWO Night Monkey figures. :lol

This is true. HT missed out on getting double-dip sales with good 'ol Night Monkey! Their loss!

I decided to wait for the next release.

Maybe there is not another red and black Spidey, but I'll take that risk.

Hopefully there is a Spider-Man 3 release, with fixed ankles and look at that 'clean' red belt!

tom-holland-back-in-spiderman-suit-set-of-third-movie-23.jpg

Looking at these pics, you can see that Hot Toys did a really great job....

I agree, those inward ankle joints are spot on to the real suit! :lol

They fixed it and then un-fixed it...ohh HT...don't you go changing your inconsistent quality! That's why we love/hate you for a reason! :slap

Since you mentioned the belt, I just thought of something. The one thing the MCU hasn't done yet (that I can recall) that has plagued Spider-Man throughout comics and cartoons is running out of web fluid. He was always running low or out at crucial times. That hasn't happened in the films has it? McGuire doesn't count as his were organic and not mechanical.

Since you mentioned the belt, I just thought of something. The one thing the MCU hasn't done yet (that I can recall) that has plagued Spider-Man throughout comics and cartoons is running out of web fluid. He was always running low or out at crucial times. That hasn't happened in the films has it? McGuire doesn't count as his were organic and not mechanical.

It happened in the ASM films, and Homecoming.

Back