1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1060.JPG

Looks like he is out

Didn’t Justin’s Collection mention the Tom head would cause some controversy?
I caught that comment he made in a video and it was more of a speculation as to which way this one might go given the dust-up over the Mark 85 head. Guess we’ll find out soon enough!

Turned out fine. Just a shame all these lately must have the full fabric neck. Sculpt would look a lot less awkward without the fabric going up to his ears

PQUm65x.png

Turned out fine. Just a shame all these lately must have the full fabric neck. Sculpt would look a lot less awkward without the fabric going up to his ears

PQUm65x.png

Yea, I?m nitpicky like that so I tend to avoid using unmasked sculpts on figures like that. Doesn?t look natural to me [emoji2377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the split wrist issue we saw in some of the prototype was scrapped! Good call! :clap

Man, I kinda forgot about this thing. But looks like the figure turned out great.

Although not really sure what to make of that hair. I know they were going for "messy and disheveled", but kinda looks more like he's trying for some preppy 90s look with it. Lol

Sculpt looks fantastic, and like Tom Holland, and the figure in general looks amazing. Can't wait to get him :clap

This is really amazing. Between this and Cap, it really does look like that awful Mark85 sculpt was some bizarre isolated incident and not a sign of HT quality going to ****.

Wasn't there someone a bit back who said they had "insider" information that this sculpt had turned out awful just like the Mark 85?

Looks great. I'd be tempted but I wonder how important this suit is in the scheme of things. Will it be appearing in the next film?

Based on set pics, it’s gonna have minor differences, such as no black sections on the waist band.

Back