1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really amazing. Between this and Cap, it really does look like that awful Mark85 sculpt was some bizarre isolated incident and not a sign of HT quality going to ****.

Wasn't there someone a bit back who said they had "insider" information that this sculpt had turned out awful just like the Mark 85?

Justin from Justin's Collection on a live chat mentioned there may be controversy around this after having seen the sculpt. Glad that's not the case. Looks great!

The last couple of head-sculpts have been great after the Mark 85 disaster. I agree that is looking more like an isolated incident (which is strange given how big Iron Man is.)

Justin from Justin's Collection on a live chat mentioned there may be controversy around this after having seen the sculpt. Glad that's not the case. Looks great!
I think what he said is getting misconstrued; when I heard the statement in context, it clearly wasn’t based on having seen or heard anything. He was just saying that because this figure was also going to include an all-new sculpt, there was a risk of it being controversial like the Mark 85. And luckily it turns out that isn’t the case!

Whew! It turned out wonderfully! Preorder will be kept! Great job Hot Toys! :clap :yess:

Looks terrific! Glad I kept this pre-order. I will probably use the head sculpt on a rotating basis between Infinity War, HC and FFH. It's really good and I think recreating the portal scene from Endgame pose would be pretty cool with this head sculpt.

Glad this came out well. HT knows they have making up to do after the mark 85. If rumors are true there's going to be a lot of spidey figures coming out of the next movie. Even this suit was seen on set again.

Looks great. They even fixed the wrists, which is nice.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I find it funny guys like Justin and Jedha are being slightly more critical of figures since most of us have been catching on to their promotion deals with HT. Guess they thought they were making it too obvious lol

Do Spider-man figures typically have an articulation point where the neck meets the body or is it fixed? I'm noticing in the photos and videos so far that the neck always seems straight up and down.

Looks terrific! Glad I kept this pre-order. I will probably use the head sculpt on a rotating basis between Infinity War, HC and FFH. It's really good and I think recreating the portal scene from Endgame pose would be pretty cool with this head sculpt.

I agree on all counts - this looks fabulous!

Also by the way guys, SEE...I do praise Hot Toys when they knock it out of the park! :rotfl

I'm trying to re-brand my Mr. Negative image... :lol

I believe the homecoming and PS4 figures do have a joint at the base of the neck.

It seems like my Homecoming one does but it's certainly not giving you the range of motion the other joints do. I didn't try too hard as I didn't want to snap something and leave my spidey all limp-necked. The head movement is plenty for the poses I'm shooting for anyway...

why is the drone weird? It's for display reasons perspective. Looks further away. I do quite like it. Same comes in the 3 pack by HT (1xlarge, 2 small drones) and with the Zombie Iron Man figure.

Don't soften too much. You soften a few degrees, and I will get branded as the new Gmoney.

:lol

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Take it as a compliment and wear it as a badge of honor! Who wouldn't wanna be known as the NEW G$!? For I am harsh, but fair!

9ABF.gif

Back