1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed what the "additional accessory" is? Is it just a drone?

Any pics?? ��

po_close_today_hot_toys__mms542_spiderman_far_from_home__spiderman_upgraded_suit_1564146593_9724.jpg

Hate to bump this one up, but on a live IG stream Justin said the PP head sculpt on this one will cause an uproar. He got to see a sneak peak and didn't sound too thrilled about it.

If HT really did drop the ball on the new Tom Holland headsculpt and they release it on the heals of Mk 85-gate, oooh boy...HT will need to do damage control yet again. I'm sure they're probably nervous now... :lol

Wow, so those rumors that the new Spidey Tom Holland sculpt turning out terrible was false! Thank God! :yess:

JC just posted this updated along with an apology for Mk. 85-gate.

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 2.16.03 AM copy.jpg

Is anyone else considered canceling your pre order for this guy and waiting for the slightly more classic version from the upcoming movie? I?m thinking of going this route also because of the possible problems with the younger looking head sculpt and seams on the wrists that we have been shown so far. Anyone else?

Don't forget that these days they often digitally replace practical suits 100% for the final shot. I wouldn't expect anything based on set photos, or even early trailers for that matter.

I wish they would do a "concept" spidey suit and give us the ORIGINAL CW suit with the raised webbing. I really liked that suit and then it was dramatically changed. Maybe it didnt translate to screen and I'm sure they agonized over all different designs before finalizing, but I thought the original was pretty awesome..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Although I definitely do prefer the tweaked SM3 suit, I still like this one enough and will probably pick it up. Just waiting to see the final product pics and reviews...which can't be too far away now.

I made the mistake of preordering this last summer...hopefully this doesn't end up being a downgraded disappointment. :pray:

Back