Hot Toys MMS - Shazam! - Shazam Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there's ONE or TWO recent DC figure's whereas there is every figure from Endgame getting made. Where is Mera? Black Manta? Sivana?

They announced Nebula instead.

Not trying to defend Hot Toys b/c they’ve really been giving the DC figures the shaft... but I think they sort of had to officially reveal her seeing as how most of her pics we’re leaked online. And the new War Machine pics just got leaked overnight as well so don’t be surprised if we see that on the official Hot Toys social media pages early next week before seeing this guy.

I mean, to be fair, he is like 14...

True, but in previous depictions I've seen (particularly JLU) he might act a bit young and immature at times, but he wasn't nearly as much of an obnoxious little brat the way Levi played him, and when he did fight someone he looked like a real, convincing superhero when doing it. And I thought the younger actor actually felt much truer to the character and a kid of that age than what Levi was doing.

Saw the movie Friday. LOVED IT. I think it may have topped Aquaman and WW for my favorite DCEU movie.

I am expecting those for the comic Con in July.

I believe Shuri, civilian T'Challa and King T'Chaka were also not shown off until July of last year even though Black Panther blew up in February. If there's more Aquaman stuff it's likely gonna be revealed at Comic-Con. I'm hoping for Black Manta and Mera.

Not trying to defend Hot Toys b/c they’ve really been giving the DC figures the shaft... but I think they sort of had to officially reveal her seeing as how most of her pics we’re leaked online. And the new War Machine pics just got leaked overnight as well so don’t be surprised if we see that on the official Hot Toys social media pages early next week before seeing this guy.

It doesn't even need to be defended on those grounds. I don't know why the reality of Endgame getting more focus because it is gonna be a more popular movie by a considerable margin is something that people don't want to wrap their heads around. I mean they only ever made one figure from some of the lower performing Marvel movies like Doctor Strange and Ant-Man, right?

True, but in previous depictions I've seen (particularly JLU) he might act a bit young and immature at times, but he wasn't nearly as much of an obnoxious little brat the way Levi played him, and when he did fight someone he looked like a real, convincing superhero when doing it. And I thought the younger actor actually felt much truer to the character and a kid of that age than what Levi was doing.

Yeah, but the version of Captain Marvel from the JLU isn't 'green' and is being mentored by the entire JL... whereas in the movie, it literally deals with the first few days of him actually being a super powered being... the Sins evens say to Sivana "before he realises his potential"... how would you feel as a 14yr old kid coming up against a superpowered villain?

I mean, come on guys - a character who has an alien caterpillar with an electronic voice box as a villain, and talking humanoid tiger as a friend and we're saying it seemed a bit ridiculous? Well duh!

Personally, really enjoyed the movie - not the best CBM ever, but a very, very good one - and far better than Homecoming to me.

I've not read any myself but my understanding is this version of the character is based more on the recent New 52 and Rebirth material rather than anything classic.

I’m really curious to see what sort of expression he’s got. This is one case that I really don’t feel a neutral expression will work for.

I could see a smirky exception like this but...better executed.

DB5959-EE-9372-42-DE-860-F-BD1905-BCA055.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Alright, now that the films out give me
Spoiler Spoiler:
and the
Spoiler Spoiler:
I want all of them! Everything about this movie was just pitch perfect, let me have them hot toys.

Might have to get Captain Sparkle Fingers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the movie last night, I would consider getting this if there is a 2-pack with Billy and it doesn't look weird.

Back