Hot Toys MMS - Shazam! - Shazam Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mafex Shazam!
MAFEX-Shazam-1.jpg

That's a great looking sculpt on the Mafex figure. Hopefully HT can do something similar in 1/6 scale.

I hope Mafex makes the whole squad... even though they were only in the film briefly I really enjoyed them and it would make for a pretty kick ass display.

Man, what is up Hot Toys? You drop Marvel figures left and right and I've had 2 DC Movies in a row with only 1 officially solicited in Aquaman (I know Shazam is on the way, but when???). This is exactly why I Kitbash my own figures because between you and Sideshow, I gets NADA.

We need the HT DX Batson and Shazam. Add glowing chest and its amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though Mary is the most well known after Captain Marvel in the comics, she was the worst in the movies finale IMO. I barely remember her doing anything.

Man, what is up Hot Toys? You drop Marvel figures left and right and I've had 2 DC Movies in a row with only 1 officially solicited in Aquaman (I know Shazam is on the way, but when???). This is exactly why I Kitbash my own figures because between you and Sideshow, I gets NADA.

We are in the Endgame now.

Man they canceled this the movie has been out and still no show. This thing is DOA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back