Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry

Well since I don't have the Mark IV and since I lost my SDCC Secret Project I guess I will order this bad boy...

Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry

Boring......What next Iron Man mk IV drunk at party diorama.

I guess for those who missed out on the first release of the MK IV this will be a good opportunity to grab it,,minus the glasses and donuts lol... not looking fwd to the price of this..
... looks damn cool though

The diorama alone is around $350, and w/MKIV is around $500.
Same birdy that told me about Jake Sully being around $300.

For 500 bucks, u'd have to understand that ur paying the technical design team for the gantry which includes engineering, the sculptors, painters, the factory workers and the license that marvel as well, tax and shipping included..so its a no brainer why it is more expensive than avatar..

^For the gantry..... Engineering and 3d sculpting are one and the same... They could have well with less articulation and a much cheaper price.

No. way.
They really are doing this?!
Iron Monger´s proto was shown just a few months ago and now it seems they kinda skipped it and went straight ahead with this.
Looks stunning and definatly will be watching the prizes.
Kind of a must have...

No. way.
They really are doing this?!
Iron Monger´s proto was shown just a few months ago and now it seems they kinda skipped it and went straight ahead with this.
Looks stunning and definatly will be watching the prizes.
Kind of a must have...

You really want a Iron Monger?? After seeing avatar's price... Iron Monger would be the same, or even higher.

alright. so i was wrong! haha ill admit it.

wow. cant believe they would release the same exact mark IV... if they were smart they would have changed it a little, een i would be tempted to get a third.

BUT i am glad the gantry will b available without the mark.

i hope they make a crazy computer diorama to go with the exclusive hand thing that comes with the new mark 2. that would be awesome.

Just saw this. I think it's really neat for those that missed out on the Mk IV to begin with if they don't mind paying extra for the gantry. Luckily, I don't mind, because I have no interest in the gantry whatsoever.

Back