Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you think keeps him standing, i know alot of people insist on using figure stands. i dont, but i dont see how he will stand on this without worrying he might fall and take the whole thing with him.
people who use stands are going to have to take a chance.

268495_10150240454657344_58690437343_7677010_3406466_n.jpg

Hard to see in that particular shot (also because they are not actually using them and he is standing freely there) but there are small feet/leg clamps down low that lock on to his lower legs - they'll keep him from going anywhere :)

The Mark IV is pretty sturdy and can stand on his own very fine without any stands. I display most of my HT figs with no stands unless they have loose joints and they have never fallen on their own.

Super excited for this one. Just waiting for SSC to charge and ship this...seems like it's taking forever :impatient::impatient: but I know the wait will be worth it! :)

I'm not ordering this but I'm still excited just to see the picture and reviews of this thing.

Hard to see in that particular shot (also because they are not actually using them and he is standing freely there) but there are small feet/leg clamps down low that lock on to his lower legs - they'll keep him from going anywhere :)

i cant seem to see them in any of the photos.

i cant seem to see them in any of the photos.

Forgive my tardness when it comes to ability to post photos.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901493#!prettyPhoto[product_gallery]/2/

Check out pics 3/12 and 8/12
You can clearly see the little 'leg grabbers' (thats the technical term :lol ) front and back in shot. They come up to just below the knee.

I've seen other shots (from SDCC from memory) where these are clamped onto the legs themselves.

It means the return of fading pink panties?

Unless they change the material of it to plastic like the Mk V

It means the return of fading pink panties?

Unless they change the material of it to plastic like the Mk V

My Mark IV's have not had the faded pink panties issue [only time will tell], but my Mark VI EX has this problem. Though both of my regular Mark VI's haven't shown any signs yet. I have heard of many people having this issue with their Mark IV's. I hope HT will take care of this issue for this upcoming Mark IV and other future IM releases.

Back