Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker and Bats duo running us over $500 for the pair puts this gantry on the back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back burner :lecture

Not Me. This item yes. Joker/Batman nope. :lecture

Your not planning to get that duo Josh? :(

Nah, I've got TDK Batman and TDK Joker (custom sculpt) to represent those two characters in my collection. Plus I have a PO list a mile long and especially heavy in the first quarter of next year. Just can't swing these two in with all that. They look great though and I would probably get them otherwise.

Luckily I have no room for this kind of display, so I can avoid getting it altogether. >_<

Glad I have a Mk IV already! :p

Nah, I've got TDK Batman and TDK Joker (custom sculpt) to represent those two characters in my collection. Plus I have a PO list a mile long and especially heavy in the first quarter of next year. Just can't swing these two in with all that. They look great though and I would probably get them otherwise.

I see. Well, suit yourself. I know you will still get those 2...in time! :lol

No Gantry love for a long time ?

People don't seem excited about this one at all.

what do you think keeps him standing, i know alot of people insist on using figure stands. i dont, but i dont see how he will stand on this without worrying he might fall and take the whole thing with him.
people who use stands are going to have to take a chance.

268495_10150240454657344_58690437343_7677010_3406466_n.jpg

I'm just going to have him stand on the floor, no stand or anything and hope he never falls over. :pray: :lol

Back