Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this set lasted forever until they just dried up suddenly. I remember watching one on BBTS and when it finally sold I panicked. They had one come back in stock shortly after that and I snapped it up. Wasn't gonna miss having a Mark IV after missing the Iron Man 2 release.

I actually acquired mine from bbts for $500. Not sure what retail was. The stand alone gantry is all sold out now

damn this board for making me do this....

mark IV was my last missing suit (until diecast III comes out) and some recent discussion on here gave me the urge to start looking again. picked him up for a somewhat reasonable price (reasonable being about the cost of a newer iron man fig anyway), then saw the gantry to retail at my LCS.

if anyone has a chance...definitely do this. this piece is freaking amazing

my wife said "don't make a mess" as she left for work today. it's like she doesn't know me at all...

CAElkY_UIAA_MTN.jpg

Congrats chusifer.
This is one of my favorites of all the figures/sets released in the Iron Man line from Hot Toys.

The Gantry also has reversible magnetic strips you can put over those raised black panels around the base. Ask your LCS if you don't see them in the box.

Thanks for sharing. :duff

Dang too bad I'm so late to the party - I would have loved me a gantry setup, even without the Mark IV.

damn this board for making me do this....

mark IV was my last missing suit (until diecast III comes out) and some recent discussion on here gave me the urge to start looking again. picked him up for a somewhat reasonable price (reasonable being about the cost of a newer iron man fig anyway), then saw the gantry to retail at my LCS.

if anyone has a chance...definitely do this. this piece is freaking amazing

my wife said "don't make a mess" as she left for work today. it's like she doesn't know me at all...

View attachment 172671

:rotfl

Great pick up and picture dude! :rock

It's just the gantry though. No figure. So that could be part of it. I have not received it yet (bought from a b&m comic shop in another state though) so I'm not able to confirm its perfect as stated. But I'm pretty confident. I'd love to have gotten the set. But I have been in able to find it for anything close to reasonable, by my standards anyway. I'll keep looking. I would not be opposed to multiples of the gantry. Already got multiples of the figure. So another isn't going to hurt. Lol

It's just the gantry though. No figure. So that could be part of it. I have not received it yet (bought from a b&m comic shop in another state though) so I'm not able to confirm its perfect as stated. But I'm pretty confident. I'd love to have gotten the set. But I have been in able to find it for anything close to reasonable, by my standards anyway. I'll keep looking. I would not be opposed to multiples of the gantry. Already got multiples of the figure. So another isn't going to hurt. Lol

Looking forward to some pics. Congrats.

Looking forward to some pics. Congrats.

Thanks! Don't get your hopes to high. Lol I've got a wicked cool DSLr and multiple pro level lenses...and my pics still suck. Lol Ive got a pretty nice collection as is (lots in the box as I have to rotate my displayed pieces time to time due to space) and I do not think I've posted a single photo of my collection on here in a few years. Lol I need to really sit down and set up a nice display to take some pics.

Thanks! Don't get your hopes to high. Lol I've got a wicked cool DSLr and multiple pro level lenses...and my pics still suck. Lol Ive got a pretty nice collection as is (lots in the box as I have to rotate my displayed pieces time to time due to space) and I do not think I've posted a single photo of my collection on here in a few years. Lol I need to really sit down and set up a nice display to take some pics.

LOL! It's all good. :duff

Like someone else posted I'm thinking of putting the diecast MKIII in the gantry when it arrives...otherwise I don't really have anywhere for it to go in my cabinet.

But then I'd have an Armour Test Tony with no place to go.

ArmourTestTony.jpg

Damn you first world problems :gah:

Back