1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really nice. I’ve avoided the temptation to get the volume 1 version because of this one. Hope it’s ready soon.

0e6da8f46894781218c26175701b6d55.jpg

JC Hong posted this earlier. Says it’s an old test run but looks good. Hopefully this is a sign she’s about to come out.
The only gripe I’ve ever had with this Gamora sculpt is the cheek bones. Hers are definitely more pronounced IRL

I legit had no intentions of getting this...but after seeing how well the headsculpt turned out I may need to reconsider now...

Looks great. I paid off my pre-order at PopCultcha a couple of months ago. Really can’t wait to have her complete my Guardians section on my Marvel shelf.
Now to avoid the temptation of getting Nebula!
4d7a017b0912035aea101f6118774ce0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great. I paid off my pre-order at PopCultcha a couple of months ago. Really can’t wait to have her complete my Guardians section on my Marvel shelf.
Now to avoid the temptation of getting Nebula!
4d7a017b0912035aea101f6118774ce0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta get Nebula to round out the set. She ended up being a very key player in all of this and her figure looks amazing too

The headsculpt looks really good. I might upgrade the Guardians Vol. 1 version I currently have, but I'll await the final product. The sculpt on the first version looks really good as well IMO, only those damn rubber arms really limit the poseability on this one.

I think I'll be content with just Vol2 Star-Lord, Gamora and Nebula to represent the Guardians. As much as I love the movies, I've just never felt a desire to get the complete group.

Looks good...but, that is the test paint sculpt from "long time ago" and not the actual final product.

Fingers crossed she does turn out great though.

I think I'll be content with just Vol2 Star-Lord, Gamora and Nebula to represent the Guardians. As much as I love the movies, I've just never felt a desire to get the complete group.

That's until they bring out Drax 2.0 with Hellboy type body.........I live in hope [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me I think the guardians are one of the best characters the MCU has. Vol 1 will forever be a top 5 for me. I remember seeing it the first time, it blew my mind. Now I have to own the entire squad, minus adult groot unless I get a good deal on one. Waiting for a better Drax tho

Yep I'm quite happy with my original Gamora for now.

However evil Gamora in GotG 3 could be something very interesting.....

Yeah i'm happy with mine also but i am going to pick up the groot that comes with this one once she starts getting parted out.

Yep I'm quite happy with my original Gamora for now.

However evil Gamora in GotG 3 could be something very interesting.....

Evil Gamora wouldn't make sense. 2014 Gamora is the same one who was already looking for a way to escape Thanos, and quickly joined present day Nebula and the other heroes on the battlefield.

She doesn't have the bond with the Guardians, but she's not evil. It wouldn't make sense for them to make her evil, either.

Evil Gamora wouldn't make sense. 2014 Gamora is the same one who was already looking for a way to escape Thanos, and quickly joined present day Nebula and the other heroes on the battlefield.

She doesn't have the bond with the Guardians, but she's not evil. It wouldn't make sense for them to make her evil, either.

Yeah whatever. But with no bond to the Guardians it will make it an interesting dynamic. Plus she's still the ultimate fighter/weapon that Thanos made her.

For me I think the guardians are one of the best characters the MCU has. Vol 1 will forever be a top 5 for me. I remember seeing it the first time, it blew my mind. Now I have to own the entire squad, minus adult groot unless I get a good deal on one. Waiting for a better Drax tho

I guess I'm still more about collecting the individual characters I like best, versus trying to complete a line or group. And on their own, figures like Drax, Groot and Rocket just don't really interest me that much.

Well...I'm glad I ordered her. I'm about halfway through my sideshow payments on her. Part of me thinks that IS the final and they are trying to gouge our reactions to it.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back