Hot Toys MMS DX TDK Batman suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00016147-1.jpg
DX02_TDK_Batman_18-1.jpg

For an early production figure, I think it rocks, and it only needs a few minor tweeks that I'm sure Hot Toys will do

I wish the segments on his legs were more reflective or something, like Medicoms. It shouldn't be the same material.

i think it would be great if they only use rubber at the armor part and real mesh suit underneath. im not sure bout the carbon kevlar part though :confused:

The chest armor looks like it's riding too high. Reminds me of football shoulder padding.

i think the hands is the number one thing throwing off the proportions for this fig .I hope you guys can see what i mean when u look at this pic i made

00016147-1.jpg
DX02_TDK_Batman_18-1.jpg

For an early production figure, I think it rocks, and it only needs a few minor tweeks that I'm sure Hot Toys will do

It's too square and chunky and seems very bulky. The arms and armour are wrong. The cowl sculpt is very good but the skin section isn't perfect.

It's like the old version + new moving and sonar eyes + sticky bomb gun/magnetic belt + the tag "MMS" on it.

The plates in general are much flatter on the whole thing on the real suit. That may just be a problem with scale though. It may just not be possible to mold plates that thin due to molding margin of error. I don't know for sure though. Just guessing. If you look at the silohettes though the plates on both the medi and DX stick out way too much all over the body compared to the real suit.

Seriously tho, I think we should commission someone to make CUSTOM MOUTH pieces ! We colud have a 'Yelling' mouth, 'Growling' mouth, 'Whistleing' whatever you think of.

We already know what the scale should be. I don't know how they connect to the head ( magnets? ) but it cant be too hard to figure out. I would definitely buy some.

Seriously tho, I think we should commission someone to make CUSTOM MOUTH pieces ! We colud have a 'Yelling' mouth, 'Growling' mouth, 'Whistleing' whatever you think of.

We already know what the scale should be. I don't know how they connect to the head ( magnets? ) but it cant be too hard to figure out. I would definitely buy some.

great idea! :rolleyes:
i think i might want a custom mouth sculpt

MUCH better. This is what HT should be aiming to tweak IMO. More flush chest and proper mesh, and improved carbon fiber detail. They have also missed the carbon fiber details on the leg armour pieces it seems. Medi got that spot on.

Agreed, but I highly doubt they will revise this figure som much as to replace the rubber with mesh. Would be awesome though.

I think the chest plate actually needs to be flatter not closer to the body. In the doctored photo his chest (not the armor over it) looks caved in.

I think the chest plate actually needs to be flatter not closer to the body. In the doctored photo his chest (not the armor over it) looks caved in.

the form is not the issue, but the fact that it is to far at front, so it does have to be closer to the body

Agreed, but I highly doubt they will revise this figure som much as to replace the rubber with mesh. Would be awesome though.

I'd be happy if they'd just give the rubber more of a mesh texture. While the mesh texture is there, it looks (at least from the pics) much more subtle than I'd prefer especially around the elbows and legs.

Back