HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Will the Wayne sculpt for this connect to the Toy Fair OC suit?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can anyone tell me what it takes to put the boots from the DX02 on this guy?

Don't the DX02 boots cause a chemical reaction with this figure?

I've put the dx 02 boots on my second batman body I, so far so good. No chemical reaction whatsoever. Just be sure to wash the boots with mild detergent before inserting them to the dx batman body

I think it's Robbie's mouth piece but I would like to know also. The ebay one looks decent for the price. Does anyone have any input on the ones being sold in that link?
I looked back a couple pages, a couple members have posted pics with the mouth piece from that auction.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5712310&postcount=18674

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5757061&postcount=18869

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5747960&postcount=18847

Looks good, might have to buy one since I'm getting pretty bored of angry Bats and I really don't like the other stock mouth pieces.

Yeah, I'd say that mouth looks pretty cool.

It's certainly better than the stock ones. The only stock one I like is the angry one. And like you I got bored with the same expression but was lucky enough to find a Robbie one from another member.

Damn did you mod those eyes? Look pretty good

I shaved down the tip of a matte black whiteboard pen (I'm a teacher and had one laying around) and very carefully painted in the pinks on the eyelids. Only mods I've done other than that are futzing the cape, buying a new mouth piece, shortening the neck and de-cuffing the gloves.

Yeah, I'd say that mouth looks pretty cool.

It's certainly better than the stock ones. The only stock one I like is the angry one. And like you I got bored with the same expression but was lucky enough to find a Robbie one from another member.

Ya the robbie one is all sorts of cool! It's much better than the neutral face Hot toys gave us. But the down side to his faceplates are that the paint could chip easily, so gotta handle them with care.

I'm eagerly waiting for Mando's cowl! Gonna take some pics of it when it gets here :clap

Anyone bought the toyzstudio sonar head? If so how is it?

paramoremcr88 that shelf looks great! you need to squeeze SWAT Gordon in there!

Thats it! I'm ordering that mouth

Thanks!

I had the SWAT Gordon and Two Face but sold them.

Yes, go order that mouth!

SWAT Gordon is a great figure, just a bit too scene specific.

Here's hoping HT make a Commissioner Gordon. :pray:

Has anyone seen this ultimate collectors set for TDKR?

null-21.jpg

This is going to be a must have for myself.

I didn't pick up the current Blu Ray trilogy because they were making an 'Ultimate' this fall. Don't really care for those little toys. But I will finally have my trilogy.

I guess the new content (in terms of digital stuff) is just a 6th bonus disc?

I'm certainly going to wait a bit though, not paying $100 when I can get it for less than half a bit down the road.

I am stoked and can't wait to have this set.

Any confirmation as to whether this set will have commentary from Nolan or not? It was rumored when it was teased last year.

I am stoked and can't wait to have this set.

Any confirmation as to whether this set will have commentary from Nolan or not? It was rumored when it was teased last year.

This is probably the closest we'll get:

(6th disc, the other 5 discs are the same as the previous Blu Ray Trilogy set)

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy - The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making....forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.

Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation - For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

IMAX Sequences: The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises - See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX aspect ratio

Back