HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Outstanding pics fellas.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is that a Jimmy the Coalminer backdrop or just a piece of black construction paper? Awesome! ;)

Hehe. I don't really care about any mods, but the photos are recently all phenomenal - terrific use of lighting. They really sell the Dark Knight atmosphere.

perfect photo dark knight vs bane!!!!

Just added a backdrop to my DX12 display after seeing how good my new Joker 2.0 looked with it's diorama ... loving this shelf:clap.

That looks great, what was the process on that?

The backdrop, did you give someone the pic and tell them a size to make?

The backdrop, did you give someone the pic and tell them a size to make?

Ahh, gotcha... Actually I just found a very large jpeg online of that image. I took it to Walmart on an SD card and used one of those self photo computer units to have a 16x20 poster printed up. I then cut it to fit a few custom sized frames I made for my original display idea. Originally it was two separated pictures due to my old setup, but as my setup has morphed I went ahead and moved the images to the shelf they're on now.

Here's the old setup... the fireplace mantle is now Iron Man only and the burning Bat symbol has been replaced with two different arc reactors.

New fireplace setup... sorry for the Iron Man pics here, just included for comparison:monkey3.

IMG_0920.jpg
What's that on the bottom shelf?

What's that on the bottom shelf?

Limited Edition DC Direct statues of Batman and The Joker from The Dark Knight by Kolby Jukes along with a collectible Batarang in a small glass case. I got them before I discovered Hot Toys... Nice to have but not sure if I will be keeping them. My hope is to get an Enterbay Batman Begins bats for down there!

Thanks for the info, going to doing something like that.

Ahh, gotcha... Actually I just found a very large jpeg online of that image. I took it to Walmart on an SD card and used one of those self photo computer units to have a 16x20 poster printed up. I then cut it to fit a few custom sized frames I made for my original display idea. Originally it was two separated pictures due to my old setup, but as my setup has morphed I went ahead and moved the images to the shelf they're on now.

Here's the old setup... the fireplace mantle is now Iron Man only and the burning Bat symbol has been replaced with two different arc reactors.

New fireplace setup... sorry for the Iron Man pics here, just included for comparison:monkey3.

Awesome photos!!!

Great photos guys. Keep them coming.

Outstanding pics fellas.

Is that a Jimmy the Coalminer backdrop or just a piece of black construction paper? Awesome! ;)

Hehe. I don't really care about any mods, but the photos are recently all phenomenal - terrific use of lighting. They really sell the Dark Knight atmosphere.

perfect photo dark knight vs bane!!!!

Thanks guys very much! :hi5:

Have to say I'm really proud with my Bane vs Bats pics.

Think they're some of the best I've ever done!

Back