HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

yeah i think so. he stopped a couple month ago

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

gents,

does anyone have a spare Robbie dx12 mouth they are willing sell? or know who does? I have bought dx12 mouth from ebay but i am not 100% happy with it.

I sure wish he'd make that mouth piece to exactly fit a DX2 Batman The Dark Knight face plate. I think it looks pretty good, but I would rather it fit perfect then to have any gaps,nor not be flush with the cowl on the DX2.

I managed to pick up a Robbie mouth from a fellow Freak recently. I bought his Darth Vader and he was also selling his DX12 and I asked if I could by just the mouth. Really pleased to have it, I only really like one of the standard ones.

Oh that's too bad. I thought he said he was going to sell them until people stopped buying.

It has something to do with his caster but last time I checked he said he's still trying to get one last run going. But he doesn't know when or even if he can get it off the ground. He told those on the waitlist that if they found a mouthpiece by other means that they should do so and he wouldn't hold it against them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I managed to pick up a Robbie mouth from a fellow Freak recently. I bought his Darth Vader and he was also selling his DX12 and I asked if I could by just the mouth. Really pleased to have it, I only really like one of the standard ones.

Exquisite.

His face in that last shot looks super close to that badge poster from Dark Knight.

cards%20batman%20the%20joker%20badges%20movie%20posters%20batman%20the%20dark%20knight%20black%20background%20harvey%20dent_wallpaperswa.com_96.jpg

His face in that last shot looks super close to that badge poster from Dark Knight.

cards%20batman%20the%20joker%20badges%20movie%20posters%20batman%20the%20dark%20knight%20black%20background%20harvey%20dent_wallpaperswa.com_96.jpg

Holy crap that was the image I was thinking about, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Thanks for pointing that out. :hi5:

Thanks guys, glad you like the pics :hi5:

I'm really pleased with how they turned out!

@vodoun- I like your pics of Brian May, I've been lucky enough to see him play live a few times.

gents,

does anyone have a spare Robbie dx12 mouth they are willing sell? or know who does? I have bought dx12 mouth from ebay but i am not 100% happy with it.

which one did you buy from ebay? I was looking at one for $18.99 and it looked better then all 3 of the stock ones

Took the plunge and got both of them.
I must admit they look better in hand than in most of the pictures. especially Batman. Not a big fan of the normal joker sculpt, not too happy with the the other 2 faceplates from Batman.

IMAG0177_zps2c7944ab.jpg

Prepare for some major picspam. Here are my two DX12's. The masked Batman has the cuffs removed on his gloves, eyelids painted and a custom faceplate.

Last edited:

Second is unmasked but essentially standard. I've only removed the cuffs on the gloves and moved the neck slip up a little.

Last edited:

Thanks very much, I like that particular shot of Fiends too.

I got Bane and Bats out this morning for a 'Showdown' photoshoot!

Back