HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

With the new cape
lmkx.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So he drives, it shuts off all the cars. Then he shoots it?

it could be that the one shutting down all the lamp and the cars are the emp in his belt (the one he use during bane fight to shut down the lamp inside the sewer) and probably only to be used for theatrical purposes (seriously you'll be freaking out if somebody dressed like a bat and all the lights around him is flickering in and out like that)

while the EMP gun is used to take out longer range object or things that is too fast for him to chase with the bat pod.

Anyway to fix a wonky pers? Mine is ever so slightly off and it's beginning to bug me :gah:

Really want to paint the eyelids of my DX12 to make them fully black but I really don't want to mess it up and end up getting the whites of the eyes black. Anyone got any advice?

Really want to paint the eyelids of my DX12 to make them fully black but I really don't want to mess it up and end up getting the whites of the eyes black. Anyone got any advice?

Taking the pers plate out is the best way to paint around the eyes. PM me if you need any help.

Anyway to fix a wonky pers? Mine is ever so slightly off and it's beginning to bug me :gah:

My Jack Joker became that way, the eyes just wouldn't re-set, so I took the joystick, panel and other working parts out. Now I just move the eyes individually.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

My Jack Joker became that way, the eyes just wouldn't re-set, so I took the joystick, panel and other working parts out. Now I just move the eyes individually.

Might end up going this route, not a figure i ever plan to sell anyway

Then I hope you have a real steady hand. lol
I was very nervous at first but I am glad I did because I was able to widen the cowl a bit when everything was out. I also modded the magnets inside the head better.

I was very nervous at first but I am glad I did because I was able to widen the cowl a bit when everything was out. I also modded the magnets inside the head better.

If you don't mind, could you PM me your method for removing the PERS and putting it back on? I'm thinking of buying a spare head on eBay if I think I can do it. Thanks in advance mate.

Not sure I wanna risk breaking it, to be honest.

You can paint it without taking out the PERS. Just a steady hand, a very thin brush and lots of light. :)

Might end up going this route, not a figure i ever plan to sell anyway

Yeah, I only to crazy stuff like that of I know I'll keep it forever.

I was really easy to take out, just use a flat head "glasses" tiny screw diver, loose the metal plate around the neck then work your way up, it was super easy! the hardest part was taking the eye out of the pers system to rotate it a bit to make align.

gents,

does anyone have a spare Robbie dx12 mouth they are willing sell? or know who does? I have bought dx12 mouth from ebay but i am not 100% happy with it.

Did he stop selling them?

Back