HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yes it is :hi5:

9110458924_88ff41c9e0_b.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Seriously! The headsculpt is fantastic.

Thought I'd share my first crack at a custom dio. I still need to paint in the background of the building to give it more depth.

:clap
Very cool Schmo...you even got the pose right.

I think I speak for fellow freaks when I say, "we want to see more pics"!

Looks cool Schmo florez :rock

That shot is so iconic, I've always been curious to see someone turn it into a nice display.

tdkrubble.jpg

That scene was so powerful and one of my favorite shots. Man the things the Batman character goes through in many of his iterations can be really heart breaking. It's pretty sad that this character is never meant to be happy, i guess that's what makes him a tragic hero.

A happy jolly Batman would be kinda funny though.

tumblr_lsgczbHCSq1qe4zhy.jpg

A happy jolly Batman would be kinda funny though.

tumblr_lsgczbHCSq1qe4zhy.jpg

You want have to wait long for that, the Adam West Batman will be here I'm sure before the middle of next year.

I'm all for collecting all things Batman, but I don't know about this. I'm just too young. I think I'm going to convince my boss to buy it, since he grew up with it. They better hurry up though

Hey guys what does that gun Batman uses when he first returns actually do? That's not the EMP right?

Back