HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

did not see this coming will be a surprise for some, thankfully being in the uk it will stay at a december/ january release for me, batpod, bespin luke and dx batman and mk1 2.0 in the next 3/4 months :thud: sorry wallet.

Ouch! :lol Take out the mk1 and it's the same for me:panic::thud:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lol All I have is the DX12 on layaway at osb, going to ebay luke when he's released, the batpod I have no idea what to do! :lol

might just get mine before xmas then, gotta wait til OSB gets their stock in. Looking forward to pics if this is actually coming

From the looks of it now, Bespin Luke is coming without any lead time from overseas.

Maybe HT has/will handle some of their bigger releases in this manner. :dunno

I believe it was nailed down to being SS sharing their license with HT that got them the exclusive release ahead of Asia

So with this new suit armor being made differnt ,do we think the suit will hold up with posing or sitting in any of the batmobiles? I'm thinking just getting the sideshows grey batman for the cars or a dc direct to have sitting in ..I just dont trust hot toys glue at all and is the only thing i'm worried with this batman.

That's what they're going to test with the first shipment. :lol

I hope were wrong and hot toys qc has gotten better..The 1st captain america version the little pockets came unglued and that took like a year for thier cheap ass glue to disolve ...So even if first batch is bad we wont know for a long time. If thier new design will hold up for a long time.. Hoping this bat lasts forever.........

Where is everyone getting this split-shipment stuff from? The person I spoke with said nothing about there being a split-shipment.

Because it's been happening with a bunch of other figures.

Didn't Keaton Batman have a split shipment?

Yup and Jack. The wait felt like forever.

Why does everyone seem like they haven't heard of split shipments all of sudden? It's been that way for just about all releases since or even before the Captain America First Avenger figure :huh

:lol:lol I know. It's nothing surprising.

Shiiiieeet. I cant swing that right now. Hopefully BBTS will be getting their's from SSC after December. That's why I went with them, I need the space in bills.

DOn't worry about it dude. Us guys that went through retailers still have a wait.

:lol All I have is the DX12 on layaway at osb, going to ebay luke when he's released, the batpod I have no idea what to do! :lol

WHy are you going through ebay for Luke. Just curious because I want to pick him up and I was looking for options on where to get him.

The one pic i'm waitin for is the dx keaton and dx bats in thier cars eyeing each other in a drag race ....89 batmobile for the win it has a huge turbine engine ..Whats the tumbler got in it a hemi ???

Hopefully I get the first batch..... I cannot wait !!!!!

Shiiiieeet. I cant swing that right now. Hopefully BBTS will be getting their's from SSC after December. That's why I went with them, I need the space in bills.

I felt the same way so I'm having to cancel my EB 1/4 Bats and possibly my DX Bespin Luke

The one pic i'm waitin for is the dx keaton and dx bats in thier cars eyeing each other in a drag race ....89 batmobile for the win it has a huge turbine engine ..Whats the tumbler got in it a hemi ???

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's actually kind of funny

Hey fellas,

Just read through every single page on this and the dx11 thread, thinking I might take till jan to finish em, and lessen the pain of waiting for these figures. Well, I guess I'm a quick reader. Great news about the first early shipment for SSC, but I've got a question. Does anyone know where I can find set measurements for the dark knight? To be specific, the interrogation room, so I can scale it down and build my own diorama. I scoured the web, but I didn't really find much. These are my first hot toys, I've waited 5 years since I first saw the joker and finally POd em while I was in HK. Any help would be much appreciated

I ordered from BBTS I was on the first shipment for the Tumbler,so hopefully the same will be for this Dx Bats

jokersuprised.gif

This is a major surprise, I did not see this coming so early when most everything else has been delayed. I will not be getting mine this shipment as I decided on flex pay for him.

Might call SS and see if I can pay for him now, it would be hard to see all the photos on here and have to wait till December.

I'm glad it's taking til then with FP. With so many things coming out.. expensive!

Hey fellas,

Just read through every single page on this and the dx11 thread, thinking I might take till jan to finish em, and lessen the pain of waiting for these figures. Well, I guess I'm a quick reader. Great news about the first early shipment for SSC, but I've got a question. Does anyone know where I can find set measurements for the dark knight? To be specific, the interrogation room, so I can scale it down and build my own diorama. I scoured the web, but I didn't really find much. These are my first hot toys, I've waited 5 years since I first saw the joker and finally POd em while I was in HK. Any help would be much appreciated

You could just buy this one:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XCS10002&mode=retail

I don't think so :monkey4

Back