HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I sure hope so.

i hope so too, but kinda strange. a lot of people were on flex pay so they werent due to finish paying until December. this is the first time I hear of HT pushing something so far ahead of the release date :horror

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i hope so too, but kinda strange. a lot of people were on flex pay so they werent due to finish paying until December. this is the first time I hear of HT pushing something so far ahead of the release date :horror
I'm okay with that. It helps me better plan financially for Christmas.

Does this mean BBTS and other retailers will be early too?

Id say no. If there is a "first batch" Sideshow will probably be the only ones to get it.

It HAS happened before- can't remember what figure- 4th Qtr means it could be Oct, not Dec which it usually is(or later)

For our sake Fiend, I hope they get it way later. There's absolutely no way I can swing this before December and I dont wanna miss out. :(

I think I could swing it...I think. :lol But either way I don't think there is anything to worry about. We ordered from retailers and I highly doubt out orders will be in that first batch SS gets. Sideshow takes care of all their PO's first then retailers later. It's always been like that.

I think I could swing it...I think. :lol But either way I don't think there is anything to worry about. We ordered from retailers and I highly doubt out orders will be in that first batch SS gets. Sideshow takes care of all their PO's first then retailers later. It's always been like that.

:exactly::goodpost:

But I got my Tumbler the same time SS did and I ordered from BBTS :dunno

so this is coming in next 30 days been away from this thread a while .

But I got my Tumbler the same time SS did and I ordered from BBTS :dunno

Hmm, that's not all that common. It has happened but usually retailer always come later. I dunno, I can guess that they sell more figures than Tumbler so they had ebough Tumblers to fill all orders. Idk.

I ordered mine from Toy Empire :D Once HK gets theirs, Toy Empire will have their 1st stock :yess:

LOL you sly cat you! :clap

edit: mind me asking how much you usually pay customs whenever you get your figures from stores abroad?

I'm pretty sure they won't.. or if they do they will in a pretty small run. This whole split shipment IMO is a business move between SSC and Hot Toys... as SSC is the official face of Hot Toys on USA.

How about the rest of items that are supposed to be due out in december Blackwidow,cap. metal gear

LOL you sly cat you! :clap

edit: mind me asking how much you usually pay customs whenever you get your figures from stores abroad?

Toy empire's located in Greenhills :D They get their 1st stock earlier than most stores. That made me order Batman from them

I'm pretty sure they won't.. or if they do they will in a pretty small run. This whole split shipment IMO is a business move between SSC and Hot Toys... as SSC is the official face of Hot Toys on USA.

no BBTS is treated as an equal, by Sideshow, dates are identical, in what has concerns Hot Toys, except exclusives.

Back