HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is anyone selling this or looking to trade?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mudblood, check the For sale forum, or better yet make a thread in the Want to Buy forum. I'm sure you'll get a few offers.

Mudblood, check the For sale forum, or better yet make a thread in the Want to Buy forum. I'm sure you'll get a few offers.

I've been checking the FS for a bit, but I'll try making a thread. In my experience its been faster asking in the figure's thread than looking in the FS. Didn't mean to post spam.

I've been purging most of the Nolan Bat stuff out of my collection, and I'm thinking of selling mine. Really don't need two TDK Batsuits and I like the DX02 with the sonar head.

I've been checking the FS for a bit, but I'll try making a thread. In my experience its been faster asking in the figure's thread than looking in the FS. Didn't mean to post spam.

I didn't mean to imply you were spamming. Try the Want to buy thing. Asking in here might help too.

They do pop up on the For sale forum from time to time. Actually, there was one today when I checked. I don't know if it meets your price range.

Finally did the gauntlet/glove mod today

vxf1.jpg

7qmy.jpg

bkpe.jpg

I didn't mean to imply you were spamming. Try the Want to buy thing. Asking in here might help too.

They do pop up on the For sale forum from time to time. Actually, there was one today when I checked. I don't know if it meets your price range.

I didn't mean to imply that you were implying. :lol I checked the WTB and a guy messaged me selling one. I have Bane and 2 Jokers so I really need a Bats to complete the set.

Nice job paramoremcr88 on the eyes. It really adds to figure I feel. Did you use flat black acrylic?

My custom cowl and backpack came today from Hong Kong and I'm really happy with them. I'm just waiting for my neck post (neck mod) to arrive and I will post pictures of all three items.

Cool, looking forward to pics of the backpack.

I didn't mean to imply that you were implying. :lol I checked the WTB and a guy messaged me selling one. I have Bane and 2 Jokers so I really need a Bats to complete the set.

Yeah, you'll usually get a few messages when you hit the WTB forum.

Nice job paramoremcr88 on the eyes. It really adds to figure I feel. Did you use flat black acrylic?

Thanks!

Yes, just black acrylic paint, small brush and a steady hand.

Thanks!

Yes, just black acrylic paint, small brush and a steady hand.

No problem buddy.

Yeah that is what I did to my DX12 a few months back. It was nerve racking prior to doing it but it was actually really easy to do and to me it really is the best mod that can be done to this figure.

The best references I used were hi res shots of the proto BW sculpt along with the actual sculpt itself.

These are old shots. Mouth is carved from a KO BW HS (He currently has Kai's medi mouth). Anyway, this is to illustrate my approach to the eyelids.

I studied and studied the eye shape from the proto shots and final HS and tried to replicate it. I chose to not go full squint...if I did, IMO he'd look constipated.
Thanks Wolf. Tweaked it once more and then left it because I was considering buying a Wanye sculpt for $30 and just cutting out the eyes since I love the way it looks but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

So far the sculpted lids looks like this

9658596128_f0b60f938c_z.jpg

Thanks Wolf. Tweaked it once more and then left it because I was considering buying a Wanye sculpt for $30 and just cutting out the eyes since I love the way it looks but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

So far the sculpted lids looks like this

9658596128_f0b60f938c_z.jpg

Whoa great job! Dude, you can stop now because it looks good! No need to buy the Wayne sculpt for the eyes.

Can't remember if I posted this but there's always great shots on flickr.

8253415818_74341306ad_h.jpg

Photo by Bryan German

Does anyone know where I can get a bat cowl similar to that of the Exclusove Selina Kyle? I've seen some on eBay but wasn't sure of the quality of the custom ones. I'm getting my dx12 this week and really would like to get one.

Does anyone know where I can get a bat cowl similar to that of the Exclusove Selina Kyle? I've seen some on eBay but wasn't sure of the quality of the custom ones. I'm getting my dx12 this week and really would like to get one.

I bought a custom cowl from China on Ebay.
It is made of rubber, which I like, but it's undersized.
Displayed in Bruce's hand it will look fine but mounted on the neck post it will look way too small.
At $15 I am glad I got it.

Not the most natural pose but it should give you an idea:
IMG_7687_zpsf41a2e04.jpg

I bought a custom cowl from China on Ebay.
It is made of rubber, which I like, but it's undersized.
Displayed in Bruce's hand it will look fine but mounted on the neck post it will look way too small.
At $15 I am glad I got it.

Not the most natural pose but it should give you an idea:
IMG_7687_zpsf41a2e04.jpg

Thanks! Yea it looks great in his hands. I will probably just pose it in his hand until I get a custom figure for the BW sculpt. I'll keep looking around. How does the Selina Exclusive cowl look on the dx12 head?

Back