HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

SD Card case
Taped off square area for screen
Printed out screen cap of Bane pod
Painted horribly the outside parimeter
The antenna is just from an old walkie talkie with a cut small piece of black rubber hose

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Man I like this figure. Have only done the glove mod and will eventually do more mods. Going to get a cape next then start on my Bruce.

89BatmanCustomcape006_zps34597129.jpg

Dude that looks sweet! :clap nice job.

Well here's some better pics of my DX12 with Robbiethepainter faceplate and DX12 battle cape by TonyMeis and me trying to be a bit arty with my pics!

Batman1_zps8a40db87.jpg

Batman2_zpsc13b8abd.jpg

Batman3_zps01538b83.jpg

That looks awesome man . Where did you get the high res backround ,and is it lit up?

it looks amazing

Thanks man , the Banepad is almost done

That looks awesome man . Where did you get the high res backround ,and is it lit up?

it looks amazing

Get the new I-BANE availible soon from the league of shadows:panic:

:lol

it looks amazing

Thanks dude, he's just standing on a stack of books in front of my 32 inch TV with a 1920x1080 background from the Dark Knight and zoomed slightly in Google Picasa.

Cool, I'm going to have to pick up an extra TV to set up behind my figs. :)

Kidding. But it *would* still be a lot cheaper than some of the commercial dio backgrounds out there.

Finally arrived. My first DX and DC Hot Toy.

B2_zps92e4216e.jpg

B3_zpsd84cde0d.jpg

Damn, I LOVE the last two poses! They need word-bubbles with something funny and equally whimsical written in them.

With luck I'll have my DX12 on Friday and it will be my third HT figure, second DX, second DC HT and second in-hand. Superman should be in-hand at the same time but I'll open the bats box first. ;)

Last edited:

Get the new I-BANE availible soon from the league of shadows:panic:

:lol

On my list after Joker 2.0 :panic::panic:

Thanks dude, he's just standing on a stack of books in front of my 32 inch TV with a 1920x1080 background from the Dark Knight and zoomed slightly in Google Picasa.

Oh :slap well you fooled me man :lol Looks awesome

Cool, I'm going to have to pick up an extra TV to set up behind my figs. :)

Kidding. But it *would* still be a lot cheaper than some of the commercial dio backgrounds out there.

I remember seeing a product on a stall that was a frame with a light behind it for pictures of fish and skyline of cities wonder if it could be modified with backgrounds like the one I used for the photos.

On my list after Joker 2.0 :panic::panic:

Oh :slap well you fooled me man :lol Looks awesome

:wave :hi5:

That's a good effect...isn't that what Dean Knight does for some of his shoots?

You can create a box lit with LEDs and use a poster-print. Better still is using a double sided poster, printed with the same image reversed on the back. Failing that, use two prints, one printed in reverse, it helps define the details without the light washing out the whole thing.

You'll find a bunch of threads about this on AVSForum and other sites, usually people backlighting movie one-sheets for their home theaters.

I'm going to try a backlit street scene for my 007 Detolf shelf. In fact I'm waiting for a reply back from a printer about their ability to align two images on each side of a print.

What mouth piece is that?

I don't know anything about the customizing of this or others. I tend to avoid this section.

But i got the DX12 and find the cape too long. What's the best cape to get for this that is shorter?

And where can i get an empty cowl?

Cheers

I don't know anything about the customizing of this or others. I tend to avoid this section.

But i got the DX12 and find the cape too long. What's the best cape to get for this that is shorter?

And where can i get an empty cowl?

Cheers

For capes, check the custom section.

Fore empty cowl buy HT Selina Cat Woman:rotfl part of Hot Toys master plan...

it's a great pic! ~ although, now every time i see those fat thighs, i'm so glad i put my bats on a diet.

Thank you so much. Now I can't unsee those fat thighs... :gah:

Back