HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nothing yet... :(

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

6e3a3uny.jpg
Crappy phone pics of my modded dx12. Also the current look for my dx02.
What do you think?

Very nice set up! My Bruce with the same pose...

DSC_0039_resized_zpsd53bbc4a.jpg

You need to see some kind of professional psychiatrist.. seriously.

He even has "DX12 sucks" in his sig.. :slap

He's also been in the Bane thread and Creg's custom thread complaining and attacking other members.

The only thing that sucks about DX12 is that mine hasn't shipped yet. If you want to talk about "suck" it'd be more constructive to find a McFarlane forum somewhere.

The only thing that sucks about DX12 is that mine hasn't shipped yet. If you want to talk about "suck" it'd be more constructive to find a McFarlane forum somewhere.

^^ this!

: D

SSC isn't expecting these until NEXT Wednesday now...a full month and a week later since it went up as in stock lol

my buddy has one ordered and is starting to get pissed with them

SSC isn't expecting these until NEXT Wednesday now...a full month and a week later since it went up as in stock lol

my buddy has one ordered and is starting to get pissed with them

I spoke to someone CC today, and she said that they expected them any day now. She said probably this Wednesday. Who did you speak with that said next Wednesday, and what new reasoning did they have for that?

i never spoke to her since i canceled with them and spent a little extra to get it locally. it was a friend of ours that called to check on his order, he called a little over an hour ago before leaving our place.

he asked if it was Wednesday and she said more like the end of the week...probably not until next. then he asked early of late next week and she said probably mid week. (hello confusing!)

they are at the mercy of customs at this point. they don't share information, they can only go on history of when this has happened before to them. the first time with the initial batch they where held for a week before letting them through.

i dont think anyone "really" knows when to expect them because of it all...they just know it could be any day from now or two weeks from now.

I've been ordering from SC for about a year now and this is the first time I've had any problems. The item was in stock as I ordered it. Once I placed my order I received another email saying wait 20 days. That was ok too. Now I have to read on a forum that they don't have them in stock. This is just poor customer service. Not even an email to inform us. For SC it shouldn't be hard to send out an email to those who have ordered a DX12. Utterly ridiculous.

I'm sorry this crap is happening to you guys :monkey2

sadbats.jpg

I got this from them when i asked why other people have been getting theirs and i still have nothing
"Please be advised this item is arriving into our warehouse in multiple shipments. We are processing and shipping orders by the date the order was placed."

I got this from them when i asked why other people have been getting theirs and i still have nothing
"Please be advised this item is arriving into our warehouse in multiple shipments. We are processing and shipping orders by the date the order was placed."

Don't know about that. I think I placed my order the day it was listed in stock. Maybe its because I'm Aussie.

Don't know about that. I think I placed my order the day it was listed in stock. Maybe its because I'm Aussie.

I ordered mine on Jan 30th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I live in California. I asked SSC what was up with people getting theirs before me-when they ordered sometime in February. No response after 30 hours.

So Fiend, other people that ordered, did Sideshow get back to you guys yet?

Yeah, but they absolutely refuse to answer my question of why people who ordered after me got theirs. That's the only thing that pisses me off. When I found out I had to wait 3-4 weeks I laughed it off because my dumb *** didnt even see the notice. I can wait. But not when your going against your own company policy.

I think they're tired of me by now. :lol

Bull****.

In fact i remember this happening in another thread, didn't it? But that situation was different. I remember, it was the Luke thread. They were filling newer orders and older orders were getting shipped later. That sucks but that's different. Here they're telling us it's not in stock but people are still getting them. :lol

Like its been said, its a lie that they attend the orders in placed order. I have emailed them for the same reason and I haven't received any response yet. They should give us any compensation.

Back