HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Modelzone said theirs would arrive February 1st, now its still preorder with no date

Really? That sucks man. Hopefully wont be long. I got my bat-pod from them the other day. It arrived the day after it was dispatched and they sent me regular updates via both email and txt message to let me know when it was dispatched and then what time it was due for delivery. Then when it arrived it was all really well packed. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that even though you have a bit of a wait their service was really top notch.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

got my Dx12 but is it normal for BW sculpt to have a tanned like skin tone?

got my Dx12 but is it normal for BW sculpt to have a tanned like skin tone?

"Tanned"? :S Sounds odd. But without pics it's really difficult to tell whether or not something is really off.

I can´t understand why they say this is in stock when they actually don´t have it till 20th. This is a killer wait.

its a good question.
it doesn't help redeeming your SSC points (what i was going to do for this) is next to impossible now. i only bought this because it said IN STOCK. i called them up and inquired why i couldn't spend my points and why it was still in the processing phase after three days and they informed me it wasn't in warehouse and its now the 20th....AND you cannot spend points on anything with free domestic shipping (damn near EVERYTHING has it) or exclusives (which is the opposite. no domestic shipping)

after this i think im done with SSC.

Really? That sucks man. Hopefully wont be long. I got my bat-pod from them the other day. It arrived the day after it was dispatched and they sent me regular updates via both email and txt message to let me know when it was dispatched and then what time it was due for delivery. Then when it arrived it was all really well packed. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that even though you have a bit of a wait their service was really top notch.

Sounds great! Did it include the brown shipper?

"Tanned"? :S Sounds odd. But without pics it's really difficult to tell whether or not something is really off.

my camera sucks so I can't get a good pic with correct lighting.
but the BW sculpt doesn't seem to match mouthpieces skin tone. right?

Modelzone said theirs would arrive February 1st, now its still preorder with no date

I expect it will arrive with them within the next week or two. They are quite a good company, they also said Avengers Captain America would not arrive until end of March and it just came into stock Thursday. :horror

I did get an e-mail from them less than a week ago saying the dX12 will be arriving within 10 days. Batpod came into stock a couple of weeks early also with them.

Sounds great! Did it include the brown shipper?

Yep, brown shipper with extra cardboard around it, surrounded by big inflated plastic things (like balloons or something) then packed inside another box. Really impressed and will definitely use them again.

its a good question.
it doesn't help redeeming your SSC points (what i was going to do for this) is next to impossible now. i only bought this because it said IN STOCK. i called them up and inquired why i couldn't spend my points and why it was still in the processing phase after three days and they informed me it wasn't in warehouse and its now the 20th....AND you cannot spend points on anything with free domestic shipping (damn near EVERYTHING has it) or exclusives (which is the opposite. no domestic shipping)

after this i think im done with SSC.

I too was kinda annoyed I couldnt use points, but I have used thier points on exclusives. I currently have the mk vii and joker exclusives on order and used my points on both. Sometimes it wont let you, sometimes it will.

The email he gave me to send the extra money to was "goodshipped at yahoo.com" I asked him if he meant [email protected] and hes saying ive sent money to the wrong email? This guy is ********g ridiculous. Never again.

really? that guy is pretty reliable, i just got the dx12 from him myself. Something must be wrong, but he can't possibly be scamming you :dunno

Got my MonkeyRobotMaster headsculpt.
I think it looks great with Robbie's mouthpiece.

bat_2-2---6_A_zps95a5effc.jpg

bat_2-2---7_A_zps211713a3.jpg

bat_2-2---8_A_zps65f3f607.jpg

bat_2-2----1_A_zpsdfa14ec4.jpg

Got my MonkeyRobotMaster headsculpt.
I think it looks great with Robbie's mouthpiece.

bat_2-2---6_A_zps95a5effc.jpg

bat_2-2---7_A_zps211713a3.jpg

bat_2-2---8_A_zps65f3f607.jpg

bat_2-2----1_A_zpsdfa14ec4.jpg

now thats a perfect head sclupt, you have to wonder with all their attempts why Hot Toys can't seem to get it just right.

Posted it wrong thread... Damnit.

Last edited:

looking good man! :rock

Thanks brother. :1-1:

now thats a perfect head sclupt, you have to wonder with all their attempts why Hot Toys can't seem to get it just right.

Gotta say, was pleasantly surprised with the MRM medi headsculpt.
I was starting to get partial to the dx12. Dont get me wrong, the dx12 cowl is still great but Medi addressed things that I like better.

One, the cowl IS bigger. I've seen several pics with the dx12 with a medi head and thought that it may be weird and maybe the head may be a little big, but in hand, not the case.
It looks better cause it does look proportionate to the body and it looks like there's a head under the cowl.
Also, the softness of the brows are more apparent in hand. One of those those things you have to see in hand, side by side with the other cowl. On pics it may not be too apparent, but at 1/6 scale, very noticeable in hand.

Rent does yours have the fat suit still?

Sorry that was for Remy. Damn autocorrect.

Yup, he still has his fatsuit on, but I think changing the boots was a big difference in making the legs look normal. The legs used to bother me cause I think the dx12 skinny boots really make it more prominent, but I switched the boots with my Toyfair Batman begins boots and the thighs dont bother me anymore.

Thanks brother. :1-1:

Gotta say, was pleasantly surprised with the MRM medi headsculpt.
I was starting to get partial to the dx12. Dont get me wrong, the dx12 cowl is still great but Medi addressed things that I like better.

One, the cowl IS bigger. I've seen several pics with the dx12 with a medi head and thought that it may be weird and maybe the head may be a little big, but in hand, not the case.
It looks better cause it does look proportionate to the body and it looks like there's a head under the cowl.
Also, the softness of the brows are more apparent in hand. One of those those things you have to see in hand, side by side with the other cowl. On pics it may not be too apparent, but at 1/6 scale, very noticeable in hand.

Yup, he still has his fatsuit on, but I think changing the boots was a big difference in making the legs look normal. The legs used to bother me cause I think the dx12 skinny boots really make it more prominent, but I switched the boots with my Toyfair Batman begins boots and the thighs dont bother me anymore.

if you don't mind me asking, how much does the Medi custom HS cost?

if you don't mind me asking, how much does the Medi custom HS cost?

Its $95 painted (includes stock Medicom faceplate)
$65 unpainted.

Although the Medi faceplate was a nice addition, Robbie's faceplate is still the best though.

Back