HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I ordered a alpha toys body and the asmus wayne suit the other day to make my bruce bash, Would like to see others bashes and suggestions on making a wayne custom.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can't believe people are still moaning about this, simple solution don't buy it !! It's a very good figure in hand all you need is one of Robbies faceplates and a forigno cape .... Oh wait their that's way too heavy on the modding damn my ineptitude :pfft:

Can't believe people are still moaning about this, simple solution don't buy it !! It's a very good figure in hand all you need is one of Robbies faceplates and a forigno cape .... Oh wait their that's way too heavy on the modding damn my ineptitude :pfft:

Don't let that bother you, people will complain about anything you can't let your enjoyment in this hobby be dictated by others. The most important thing is if your happy with what you got, I know I am without any mods.

If someone wants to complain there intitled to just as much as were able to enjoy what we have and in the end whos happier:wink1:

Does that fix the narrow shoulders, the flat back of the cowl, the extremly wrong eyebrows on the cowl?

EDIT: I forgot those ridiculous eyes...

Does that fix the narrow shoulders, the flat back of the cowl, the extremly wrong eyebrows on the cowl?

I hate you.

Its $95 painted (includes stock Medicom faceplate)
$65 unpainted.

Although the Medi faceplate was a nice addition, Robbie's faceplate is still the best though.

who do I contact to get one?

I ordered a alpha toys body and the asmus wayne suit the other day to make my bruce bash, Would like to see others bashes and suggestions on making a wayne custom.

I was looking to buy that same suit. Where did you get yours the asmus site?

What? Do some people actually think the shoulders are too narrow?:cuckoo:

They're definitely not narrow... if anything, they're wide. In fact, some people find the necessity to mod it to be less wide.

Seriously, what the hell is your problem, man? I mean, I myself think that the DX12 isn't perfect, but what TDK-suited 1/6 Bale Batman is?

It seems that you've lost too much sleep about the DX12 issues that you're so **** about, you already sound like a sorry chap who keeps asking if the girl has a nice rack, a good booty, a gorgeous face, and great legs while in fact even the ugliest of them girls won't give you any.

WOW who says you cant buy anything for a dollar anymore just won my cheapest ebay auction for a xtra dx12 grappel gun for a 1.29 with free shipping.... ha ha ha... now back to the bats......

No I pre-ordered it to be exact at bbts which works out best for me cause I'm reeling from my over priced purchese of the dx12 as well as some other stuff this week. I did buy the body from ebay though.

heres a link:wave
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ASM10008&mode=retail

Thanks for the reply. I saw that they have it on PO awhile back. I was just curious because it's $5 cheaper on the Asmus site I believe and in stock. Never used their site before though.

Funny thing is I have the same body too that I planned on using for my BW bash. :duff

They're definitely not narrow... if anything, they're wide. In fact, some people find the necessity to mod it to be less wide.

I had to fit the DX2's shoulder pads on mine, because I think the DX12's are just waaaaay oversized, making the already small head look even smaller.

WOW who says you cant buy anything for a dollar anymore just won my cheapest ebay auction for a xtra dx12 grappel gun for a 1.29 with free shipping.... ha ha ha... now back to the bats......

Thats a good deal. I'll pick up a few for that price.

Seriously, what the hell is your problem, man? I mean, I myself think that the DX12 isn't perfect, but what TDK-suited 1/6 Bale Batman is?

It seems that you've lost too much sleep about the DX12 issues that you're so **** about, you already sound like a sorry chap who keeps asking if the girl has a nice rack, a good booty, a gorgeous face, and great legs while in fact even the ugliest of them girls won't give you any.

Dude, don't waste your time on him.

Btw, I saw your art, SICK!

Here's my art

https://ineeddrugz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited:
Got my MonkeyRobotMaster headsculpt.
I think it looks great with Robbie's mouthpiece.

bat_2-2---6_A_zps95a5effc.jpg

bat_2-2---7_A_zps211713a3.jpg

bat_2-2---8_A_zps65f3f607.jpg

bat_2-2----1_A_zpsdfa14ec4.jpg

The head and neck proportion looks perfect there Remy. Did u make adjustment or it comes like that? The picture that was posted by Maglor seems like it sits a little high on the neck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OUCH! :monkey1

Dude, don't waste your time on him.

Btw, I saw your art, SICK!

Here's my art

https://ineeddrugz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks, man. I appreciate it!

Seen some of your works and I'll say you;re good! Let's talk art soon buddy! :)

Anyway, I just sanded the faceplates and I can't believe how much of a difference it makes on my DX 12.

Back