HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This has had a lot of mods however :lecture

I have to wait until around February to get mine :monkey2

I know you got ripped off on ebay but there are trusty sellers out there - timcent, hkapestore and goodshipped.
All from HK and all ship low value to avoid customs and they arrive in two weeks.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just went to pre-order a DX Batman only to find you can't use rewards points for it. Really?? That's pretty crappy. Thanks Sideshow.

You could but there's a small time frame in which you could use your points. The best time is a little after pre-orders are being held. I used $37 of my points on the DX11.

I know you got ripped off on ebay but there are trusty sellers out there - timcent, hkapestore and goodshipped.
All from HK and all ship low value to avoid customs and they arrive in two weeks.

Yeah, I've used goodshipped before. I wasn't up to spending around £250 so I bought from ModelZone and I'll just wait

You could but there's a small time frame in which you could use your points. The best time is a little after pre-orders are being held. I used $37 of my points on the DX11.

I've got just over $100 and it would have been really great to use it here.
Thanks for the info.

I meant dat custom mouth piece :lol
Got the figure half-month ago.

Plasmid did more than just change the mouthplate. I think he also resculpted the eyelids, shorten the neck, fixed the chest so they are aligned etc.

Here's my hk bruce with adams bale sculpt.I got the neck collor on,it wasn't easy but it does fit,and it holds the head in so you don't needx the plug.

Is Alterego shipping these yet?

By sheer number of mods, maybe, but you're still the grand master (and granddaddy) of DX12 modders, Mags! :clap

What spurred me into doing the squint mod and subsequently the Wayne eyes mod was that I couldn't get my standard pers eyes to look like yours after painting the eyelids. :lol yours is something special.

I appreciate the kind words. :1-1:

never mind, i found the "hinge" on the armor.

look: naked bats!

nakedbats01.jpg

Any pics of the naked thighs? I wanna see the hip adapters. You removed those?

And I didnt mod the kevlar connectors. All I did was use a blow dryer and heated up the whole top armor at once and just squeezed and futzed it until it was form fitted.

Amazing how big of a difference that makes.

The two best Batmen.
IMG_7097ss_zpsd80a9df7.png

Epic. :thud:

Add loontentoys to that.

Plus ask any of these to ship via EMS and 9 times out of 10 you'll have it in a week.

Just went to pre-order a DX Batman only to find you can't use rewards points for it. Really?? That's pretty crappy. Thanks Sideshow.

I just used my reward points on the EX DX11 friday..its probally because its on backorder..

They are shipping on jan 2..ups isnt shipping the 31st and 1st...finally, ill have mine....

Thanks for the heads up, seems like ive been waiting forever for this guy.

Looked at every reliable ebay seller for the DX12, all listed. They're all around £250, atleast. So I'd rather wait two months and save £50. Thanks for the advice though guys :wave

Looked at every reliable ebay seller for the DX12, all listed. They're all around £250, atleast. So I'd rather wait two months and save £50. Thanks for the advice though guys :wave

would the price go down though? The DX 12 have been out for quite sometime now, usually they would've gone down by now.

I just used my reward points on the EX DX11 friday..its probally because its on backorder..

Once I stopped being angry over it, I thought it had to do with the back order.
Thanks.

Once I stopped being angry over it, I thought it had to do with the back order.
Thanks.

It makes sense because once you use the points, thats it. I guess ssc doesnt know how many they are actually getting...

I re-pre-ordered this batman on bbts on the 28th. Has everyone that pre-ordered before the 26th gotten their shipment notice?

I re-pre-ordered this batman on bbts on the 28th. Has everyone that pre-ordered before the 26th gotten their shipment notice?

I preordered the 18th and they charged me on the 27th and told me it was ready to ship.

Back